GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Is this actually how it is? Im still scratching my head on that shit.
God, I hope not, but if Mel brought back Beric 5957 times just to do that one act of getting Arya to her like a non-retard Hodor, I don't know now

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only logical answer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
My biggest issue with the episode outside HBO writing was that it was so dark that for the first time my 4k tv washed itself out. I couldn't make out 90% of it.
Looked amazing on oled.

But basically the entire series was a red herring. Bran doed nothing important, John does nothing, Tyrion does nothing, Dany does nothing, Arya jumps out of a bush to kill the twenty thousand yEar old king of the dead.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
So, what the fuck was Bran doing all this time? I bet he's been having seizures all this time and passing it off as something cool and mystical...but in reality he was just shitting his pants.

• 11Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 17 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
While Arya killing NK is cool in its way I guess...the whole buildup between him and Jon seems completely wasted at this point. Jon should have called him a coward for running away from him and raising everyone to block their fight.

I honestly thought the knightking was gonna speak and say “jon, we need to talk” or some crazy shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Cinematography was amazing, the music was on point, the battle itself was awesome, but not enough important characters died, and I’m not sure how I feel about Arya getting the KB. Also fuck them for apparently off screen gibbing Ghost. Fuck.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yeah this whole episode was shot and edited for HDR10...

What a fucking shame that HBO broadcasts in 720p and the whole thing was a washed out piece of garbage.

Is THAT what was going on??

Fuck me I thought it was my tv.

• 3Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
A thousand years of winter is coming and the NK falls for the ol banana in the tailpipe.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They only have standard def HBO here for some reason and it was really hard to make out what was going on sometimes even with the TV turned up bright. Like the dragon fights in the air I couldn't tell which was snapping at which. Did another one die?

Was hoping Bran would do a turn undead thing on the Night King, would have been cooler than ninja arya who spent half the episode being scared and vulnerable first.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Melisandre also knows things from watching the flames. She could have easily known stuff about Arya, including Syrio's teachings to her.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They only have standard def HBO here for some reason and it was really hard to make out what was going on sometimes even with the TV turned up bright. Like the dragon fights in the air I couldn't tell which was snapping at which. Did another one die?

Was hoping Bran would do a turn undead thing on the Night King, would have been cooler than ninja arya who spent half the episode being scared and vulnerable first.

well she's an assassin not a berserker

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Sort of knew some deus ex bullshit was going to be pulled to kill NK based just how the last 30min was going, and bullshit did happen.
Same. About three quarters in it was clear the Night King had to go or else everyone was going to die.

Holy shit what an insane episode.

• 3Like