GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brienne was the heir to her house at the time. She was a Lady.

@Lithose just another example of people not paying attention.

Thank you for proving my point, I at no time questioned Brienne's validity, words are hard bro. Or are you dumb enough to think Brienne Tarth was a Tarly?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fact that this shit ending is rustling the shit out of AOC and other far left "white men are the devil" shitlibs.... that makes it at least a little bittersweet, as opposed to just bitter.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brienne is the heir of House Tarth dumbass.

Again, dumbfuck, I have never once questioned that fact. Don't worry, I heard they are going to give you fucking morons some extra points on the SAT so you can finally get that job flipping burgers.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Again, dumbfuck, I have never once questioned that fact. Don't worry, I heard they are going to give you fucking morons some extra points on the SAT so you can finally get that job flipping burgers.
Sam was absolved of his oath. I mean his BFF was the fucking King. So tell us more about how he lost all his rights because he took the black.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never saw him absolved of his oath, I had assumed that is what happened, but at no point in the show or thus far in the books has it been officially shown he was absolved of such things. I imagine he was pardoned, it would make the most sense, and I don't question that either. I pointed out that Chuk's original point that he wouldn't have a vote was technically correct based on the information provided without assumptions, such as him still wearing all black at the time of the "kingsmoot".

Edit. Chanur Chanur wtf does anything about Sam have to do with Brienne of Tarth?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Plus you had to know that Bran had an important part to play. His storyline has been 10% of the books/show all the way through. You don't dedicate that much time to a character that's not critical to the story and I don't think sitting in Winterfell to attract the Night King really qualifies.

Well...that's the rub. In the show all we get is "He'll come for me, I remember shit." Blah blah, endless Night with no memories. 20 full seconds of exposition then just sitting there like a mute save for being nice to Theon before he gets killed. Frankly I'd hoped for the 3ER to play a much more vocal/large part against the NK other than bait in a wheelchair.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I never saw him absolved of his oath, I had assumed that is what happened, but at no point in the show or thus far in the books has it been officially shown he was absolved of such things. I imagine he was pardoned, it would make the most sense, and I don't question that either. I pointed out that Chuk's original point that he wouldn't have a vote was technically correct based on the information provided without assumptions, such as him still wearing all black at the time of the "kingsmoot".

Edit. Chanur Chanur wtf does anything about Sam have to do with Brienne of Tarth?
Not seeing somehting means literally nothing. He followed his Lord Commander from the wall who became his king. That was all screen. Guess you need your hand held.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
they did call the series Game of Thrones and not A Song of Ice and Fire. still doesn't excuse the rushed storylines that made the last season (or two) an abortion

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Well there is the entire scene with Dany and Jorah after Jorah lets Dany know Sam was the only reason he was cured of Grayscale and Sam basically asks to be pardoned from dipping from the Citadel while "borrowing" some books...also for "borrowing" his family's sword (valyrian steel). This is when Dany basically says of course he's good on those, and he learns that she roasted his father and brother.

Not too far fetched to think she basically assumes he is the head of his house now, after all, she also elevates Gendry who was a bastard to be lord. Also as I pointed out to Chuk a few pages ago...by the time the "kingsmoot" comes along, so many houses are wiped out or down to single members believing that any strict adherence to the old rules for everything is silly.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

he self absolved himself of any stupid wall ppl oaths cuz winter already came, he belly stabbed lots of zombies and he decided to fuck and preggers gilly.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not seeing somehting means literally nothing. He followed his Lord Commander from the wall who became his king. That was all screen. Guess you need your hand held.
Sam got sent south to Oldtown after Maester Aemon died to replace him. NOBODY absolved Sam of anything. he was supposed to become a Maester and then head right back to NW.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why instead of being columbus, arya goes "hey bran, do that thing, you know, the thing where you warg into animals n sheet, where nymeria at?"

bran goes "okay, found her, shes in riverrun'ish"

sansa: "what are you gonna do arya?"

arya: "i'm gonna get my dog back!"

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Sam got sent south to Oldtown after Maester Aemon died to replace him. NOBODY absolved Sam of anything. he was supposed to become a Maester and then head right back to NW.

Guess you are wrong since he is on the council and had a say in who became king?

Besides his king, The King in the North okayed him to leave the Nights Watch.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So he gets to be free of nights watch, then be named gran master without finishing training? Don’t Maesters give up lordship like the watch?