<Prior Amod>
are they gonna win for best fx?
Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-10.56.05-AM.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's was a lose-lose for them, nothing they could say would possibly make people happy and they would just end up saying something stupid that would fuel more jokes and memes. You know they know they fucked up when they pulled the behind the scenes video the last episode. They're just gonna pretend like GoT never existed and hope to god Star Wars 9 does great so Disney doesn't sideline their Star Wars project. HBO is probably nervous as fuck about the prequel too lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
HBO isn't nervous about the prequel(s). They know people are unsatisfied but still want more. Hoping for a better story.

Plus, Valyria is way cooler than Westeros.

That's not to say I'm hopeful, but I know I'll watch it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
HBO isn't nervous about the prequel(s). They know people are unsatisfied but still want more. Hoping for a better story.

My God, did they make season 8 bad on purpose for this very reason????

Jonesing.gif

• 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Could write a long post about my few criticisms about the final episodes, my take on how to have done it. The Bells was great and the last one was satisfying though not without some major deviations the entire way.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Visually Game of Thrones is peerless. Besides the dark shit, the cinematic quality was off the charts, from production value, to costumes, effects, casting everything was visually stunning for the most part.

The dragons were about as well done as dragons could possibly be done movie or TV. There were many positives early on in the first 4 seasons or so, and the show was considered the greatest show ever at the time.

So you cant completely throw it in the garbage. Even though you want to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I care not one bit about all of that if the story and narrative fucking blows. Given the scope and budget of this project, much of what you'd lauding the show for is simply what you should have expected.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean you can. I kind of have myself. I'm just saying after the dust settles and time has passed I'm not sure the entire show should be dismissed.

Watching the Hound fuck shit up and make threats is worth watching alone.

Overall a huge disappointment, but there is still some quality there.

Siliconemelons

They were wyvrems not dragons come at me.

But yeah, the new series will be just as popular to start.

IMO if it shows any hint of S6-7-8-ness its toast.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Just realised, that I have not watched the last 2 episodes yet. Reading about it was entertaining enough I guess. Maybe when I am hungover.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They were wyvrems not dragons come at me.

But yeah, the new series will be just as popular to start.

IMO if it shows any hint of S6-7-8-ness its toast.

Still don't get including S6 in this. S6 was still good shit, with peaks of greatness. I understand people's problem with S7 (aside from people who literally didn't pay attention to anything), but still a fuckton better than the last 4 episodes that will forever taint S8.