GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fadaar

That guy
So this is all post GoT, and I wont include Jason Momoa or like Sean Bean they are in lots of shit. Momoa is fucking Aquaman, and was great in See, hell he was in DUNE!

Kit Harrington (Jon) Gave two middle fingers to everyone and went home to bang Rose Leslie. Living the dream, though is slowly getting back into acting. I hope they give him a show I liked him, not his fault the writing was shit

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) seems to only do voice work to pay the bills or serious drama roles now. Was nominated for an Emmy for Cyrano, and was very very good in "I Care A Lot"
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie) man they keep tryin with him. He was bit part man for Ridley Scott for years and seems to be slippin back that way, just never quite worked out for him
Lena Heady (Cersei) took a break after GoT, but just was in White House Plumbers and was great in it
Emilia Clarke (Danny) sucks at acting and I do not like her. She still gets roles though, I saw her in a film festival movie called the Pod Generation and I hated it, also Secret Invasion
Sofia Turner (Sansa) had two kids after GoT ended, was in a series called The Staircase which I have been meaning to watch cause I like Toni Collette, and is getting another main role in something else coming out soon
Masie Williams (Arya) is also blah, is supposed to be Catharine Dior in a new AppleTV show coming out IDK how that will be
Liam Cunningham (Davos) was just in that Dracula film and was pretty good in it even if i didnt care for the film. Has a part in the Netflix Three Body Problem so that will be his next big thing
Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) Went right back to being in Fast and Furious films and is lead on some show on Quibi with Kevin Heart and Jon Travolta
Alfie ALlen (Theon) was great in Jojo Rabbit, and now does British shows we rarely get
John Bradley (Sam) was in Moonfall which was sadly bad, but will be in Three Body Problem as well
Issac Hempstead Wright (Bran) went back to school and studying to be neurologist
Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) Sandman, Wednesday, Severance season 2, Star Wars films. Seems to be doing quite well, fills the niche that Tilda Swinton had when she was younger though Tilda is a much better actor

for Lena Headey at least I already knew her from TSCC and 300

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
10. Arya Is just a just whore now, wtf? If she chose good roles she could have been huge.

Because the sky's the limit on chicks that look like hobbits. She's smart to take everything she can while perky still remember her as that over girl from that one thing

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So this is all post GoT, and I wont include Jason Momoa or like Sean Bean they are in lots of shit. Momoa is fucking Aquaman, and was great in See, hell he was in DUNE!

Kit Harrington (Jon) Gave two middle fingers to everyone and went home to bang Rose Leslie. Living the dream, though is slowly getting back into acting. I hope they give him a show I liked him, not his fault the writing was shit

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) seems to only do voice work to pay the bills or serious drama roles now. Was nominated for an Emmy for Cyrano, and was very very good in "I Care A Lot"
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie) man they keep tryin with him. He was bit part man for Ridley Scott for years and seems to be slippin back that way, just never quite worked out for him
Lena Heady (Cersei) took a break after GoT, but just was in White House Plumbers and was great in it
Emilia Clarke (Danny) sucks at acting and I do not like her. She still gets roles though, I saw her in a film festival movie called the Pod Generation and I hated it, also Secret Invasion
Sofia Turner (Sansa) had two kids after GoT ended, was in a series called The Staircase which I have been meaning to watch cause I like Toni Collette, and is getting another main role in something else coming out soon
Masie Williams (Arya) is also blah, is supposed to be Catharine Dior in a new AppleTV show coming out IDK how that will be
Liam Cunningham (Davos) was just in that Dracula film and was pretty good in it even if i didnt care for the film. Has a part in the Netflix Three Body Problem so that will be his next big thing
Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) Went right back to being in Fast and Furious films and is lead on some show on Quibi with Kevin Heart and Jon Travolta
Alfie ALlen (Theon) was great in Jojo Rabbit, and now does British shows we rarely get
John Bradley (Sam) was in Moonfall which was sadly bad, but will be in Three Body Problem as well
Issac Hempstead Wright (Bran) went back to school and studying to be neurologist
Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) Sandman, Wednesday, Severance season 2, Star Wars films. Seems to be doing quite well, fills the niche that Tilda Swinton had when she was younger though Tilda is a much better actor
My bad, I know that most of them have been in a whole bunch of shit, but I should have edited Chris's quote to what I was responding too. Chris said that he has seen Alfie Allen in a bunch of stuff, and I thought I had seen him in a few shows too, but nope, just the SAS show.

Then I went and looked at Momoa, thinking I have surly seen him in a few shows since GoT ended in 2019, but nope, just Dune (I don't think a new cut of Justice League counts and even going back to 2013, I didn't watch Aquaman, since Justice League was mediocre). GoT was the first thing I had seen him in, then I happened to start watching Stargate, and suddenly, there was Khal Drago, so that probably threw me off.

Then I went and looked at a bunch of GoT actors and counted up what I had watched of them, and it wasn't a very long list. Even Charles Dance, who was my favorite GoT actor and has a huge career before and after GoT, had only been in 2 shows I have seen since he was killed off (The Crown and Rabbit Hole). I don't watch a lot of TV or movies anymore, when compared to most people it seems.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Oh for sure, at the time of casting many of them were unknowns but many were in lots of stuff so I just put what came after. Lena Heady was a favorite of mine from the Terminator TV show she was in which I have a dumb love for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I cant stand momoa, dude has as much range as a fucking sheet of dry wall. Hes a modern arnold, playing the exact same character in every single movie hes in. Except now everything is woke and retarded and no one in 30 years is going to look back and continue to watch aqua man like they do terminator or predator.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I cant stand momoa, dude has as much range as a fucking sheet of dry wall. Hes a modern arnold, playing the exact same character in every single movie hes in. Except now everything is woke and retarded and no one in 30 years is going to look back and continue to watch aqua man like they do terminator or predator.

He was worried about getting kicked off of Dune during filming. He's self-aware about his acting chops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Woody Harrelson Crying GIF

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If Arnold and Hemsworth had an autistic baby that just somehow rolled with a 21 in charisma

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe it's impossible to not be an asshole once you own a yacht.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maisie would be the perfect cast for this role :
1697722167517.png

Jokes aside, tons of GoT scenes popped up recently on youtube, some scenes really were great. Sad how it ended.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

F-Lzi0MW4AAgrGy.jpg

grrm hard at work writing

the elden ring DLC

i don't get the alien thing at all though, did anyone think he was banging aliens?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

F-Lzi0MW4AAgrGy.jpg

grrm hard at work writing

the elden ring DLC

i don't get the alien thing at all though, did anyone think he was banging aliens?

While GRRM's work will be used for the DLC, he isn't writing anything new that we know of. The "destruction" and shattering of worlds was something FromSoft told GRRM up front that they will handle.

While the game is still based on his world building, and will continue to be, the DLC is only using his existing characters and framework for FromSoft to tell the story-- that is unless he is rehired again to write post-shattering story plot points (which he did not contribute even to the original game). But of course you can make a convoluted argument like this if you want to believe he is actually responsible for the DLC

1699424979213.png

Which is nothing but copium and word games. "Carrying over GRRM's worldbuilding" isn't writing new DLC plot points and story.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is this where you post the whole dragon series sequel to got? If not whoo0ps.

Id rate the series a 4/10. Not season 8 levels of stupid, but just modern audiences levels of stupid. Story isn’t interesting, chars are boring. Totally wasn’t worth my time to watch on my flight, don’t recommend.