GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
robb and cat were not the most popular characters. ned, yeah probably. tyrion , dany and arya have been pretty damned popular and they have survived quite well through 5 books.

wtf grimlokk i cant defend myself? goddamned pussy getting your cheap thrills.
you ride my cock the best. at least kiss me first if you wanna fuck.
I loved Rob, and I think people are way too harsh on Cat. People tend to view things from their omniscient position and judge people based on that rather than the position they are in with all the stress and real world shit that would be going on. But anyway, even if they weren't popular they were integral.

khalid

Unelected Mod
On Melisandre telling Stannis they need to sacrifice Gendry, stannis saying 2 is not 3, if joffrey dies surrounded by his power, then we will know. Then a cut to joffrey talking or preparing for his wedding.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I think the issue with spoilers is that, especially with this board, people are pretty intent on spoiling it for someone. Not to mention, spoilers abound in the most inane shit - I feel like you could read an ad for cereal at this point and there'd be a GOT spoiler.

I am relatively disdainful of people who claim to be SUPER INTO GOT but have never read the books, but I'd never spoil. I just know that when the next book comes out if some part of it is spoiled due to nothing I do I'd be pissed. I paid 25 bucks for that book, to be entertained and you just took some of that away from me. Asshole.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes? No? Not sure what you're looking for here.

Last round of faggotry aside: How's the season gonna end? View down from the wall on the Wildling army?
ya you arent sure. thats one thing certain. you dont even know what your purpose is on this board. hell is anyone sure about why we need 20 cock jockeys like grimlockk modding one forum? ill give you a hint what your job is. keeping the spoilers off one thread, removing CP and removing spam. oh noes wait a sec grimlokk is a special and his other job is to gangbang with his modpowers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ya you arent sure. thats one thing certain. you dont even know what your purpose is on this board. hell is anyone sure about why we need 20 cock jockeys like grimlockk modding one forum? ill give you a hint what your job is. keeping the spoilers off one thread, removing CP and removing spam. oh noes wait a sec grimlokk is a special and his other job is to gangbang with his modpowers.
stick to the topic of the thread and get off the mod's nuts. There are other threads to complain in, and shitting up this one further does no good to anyone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stick to the topic of the thread and get off the mod's nuts. There are other threads to complain in, and shitting up this one further does no good to anyone.
so wait, you guys start fucking with me in this thread when im being on topic, i decide im going to fuck with you guys back. then grimlokk pulls his mod cock out to try and slap me around and now i need to stop changing the topic? uh fuck you. put my name back and lets continue the discussion on GOT or this aint gonna get settled?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so wait, you guys start fucking with me in this thread when im being on topic, i decide im going to fuck with you guys back. then grimlokk pulls his mod cock out to try and slap me around and now i need to stop changing the topic? uh fuck you. put my name back and lets continue the discussion on GOT or this aint gonna get settled?
I give you shit when you post stupidity related to the thread (game of thrones.... deeeeerp), I don't give a shit what the mods do to you. You bitching about the mods doesn't belong in the thread.

No wonder why you can't remember shit from the books, your reading comprehension is fucking terrible. Now Maester Supreme, feel free to agree with the fact that book seven is going to be 700 pages of snow falling on the graves of every person Westeros and Essos because the White Walkers win.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
68m1Fvu.jpg

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I think the issue with spoilers is that, especially with this board, people are pretty intent on spoiling it for someone. Not to mention, spoilers abound in the most inane shit - I feel like you could read an ad for cereal at this point and there'd be a GOT spoiler.

I am relatively disdainful of people who claim to be SUPER INTO GOT but have never read the books, but I'd never spoil. I just know that when the next book comes out if some part of it is spoiled due to nothing I do I'd be pissed. I paid 25 bucks for that book, to be entertained and you just took some of that away from me. Asshole.
yeah. the GoT threads (well, this whole forum) is full of people who loooove to be assholes. and not just *wink wink haha we're just being funny* assholes, but straight up "i want to be an asshole" assholes. i get why people care about spoilers, of course. me, i generally feel it doesn't ruin anything.

I loved Rob, and I think people are way too harsh on Cat. People tend to view things from their omniscient position and judge people based on that rather than the position they are in with all the stress and real world shit that would be going on. But anyway, even if they weren't popular they were integral.
thought the same. some people are too harsh on cat. she's a mom. she did what she thought was best in a seriously fucked up situation, which increasingly got more messed up. i'd love to see how anybody who neckbeards all over her decisions would handle that business if they were up in it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I started reading the books after the show came out (but still haven't watched more than 2 episodes of the show) because a friend said they were good and I read up the entire series synopsis on Wikipedia. It's like the 1-armed guy in hot tub time machines: "Is he gonna lose his arm now? awww no, not yet! Soon though, you're gonna lose that arm!"

Also I read spoiler on pretty much any movie that looks interesting. Womp womp.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shut the fuck up you fucking whiny faggot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah. the GoT threads (well, this whole forum) is full of people who loooove to be assholes. and not just *wink wink haha we're just being funny* assholes, but straight up "i want to be an asshole" assholes. i get why people care about spoilers, of course. me, i generally feel it doesn't ruin anything.

thought the same. some people are too harsh on cat. she's a mom. she did what she thought was best in a seriously fucked up situation, which increasingly got more messed up. i'd love to see how anybody who neckbeards all over her decisions would handle that business if they were up in it.
Cat was a good character how though? what positive result did she bring? even Dany who i disliked in book 4 and 5 had some decent accomplishments. Cat? everything she touched, turned to shit. shes even worse at stratagem than cersei is.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Cat was a good character how though? what positive result did she bring? even Dany who i disliked in book 4 and 5 had some decent accomplishments. Cat? everything she touched, turned to shit. shes even worse at stratagem than cersei is.
tis true, but that's the character. a person with flaws and tons of worries, at least that's what i think the intention of the character is. a realistic person, basically. who paid bigtime for her shitty decisions. that's part of what's good in the writing: plenty of realistic characters.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tis true, but that's the character. a person with flaws and tons of worries, at least that's what i think the intention of the character is. a real person, basically.
as a real person? well, lets change that to a real woman and im more inclined to agree with you.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
as a real person? well, lets change that to a real woman and im more inclined to agree with you.
a lot of guys make shit decisions too (see Robb and Theon to an extent). Though Robb seems almost to be a caricature of the naive father-pleaser in a lot of his interactions.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a lot of guys make shit decisions too (see Robb and Theon to an extent). Though Robb seems almost to be a caricature of the naive father-pleaser in a lot of his interactions.
I miss out on a lot of context stuff but the one thing I read today mentions that in the books when Robb marries Jeyne(Talisa) it's not long after losing his brothers(as far as he knows). So emotionally he's pretty fucked up with half his family just going poof, makes sense that he'd be kind of clingy and looking for someone to replace loved ones. In the show it's presented as just him falling SOOOO IN LOOOOVE! Bad decision either way, but seems a bit deeper in the book.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
The level of Astr0's hatred for Catelyn because she cares so much about her family makes me wonder what horrible family life he has to have such twisted views of thinking putting family first is bad.