GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
who thinks that Jon, Arya, Sansa or Daenarys will be killed and stay dead before the finale of the book series?
I think they are untouchable, simply because too much time has been spent on them and only 2(or maybe 3) books left. That is why the Jon "cliffhanger" was such an eye-rolling moment for me in DWD. No way he stays dead, since it would make so many previous chapters and pages irrelevant at this point. The RW and Ned's death were different in that they opened up other plotlines which had plenty of time to progress. Killing off dany or arya this late in the game would be a huge waste of story.

I think this is a good thing though. GRRM has always straddled the line of being too brutal to the point where you don't want to care about anything. Killing off one of the few surviving "main" characters this late before the finale would feel like a waste. We want SOMEONE that we know and care about to have an arc.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're walking a dangerous line with the way mods are in this thread, all I can say is I can perfectly see where they'll place important events.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Most people have no idea about timeline in the show anyway. The very first episode skips past a whole month when Robert rides to Winterfell. I'm sure season 4 will end up feeling like it's spanning months or a year.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Sansa will die horribly.
Tyrion will too.
Cersei will poison Jaime
Jaime will choke a bitch.
Arya will kill Jaqen
Stoneheart kills Littlefinger
Bran will kill everyone
Dany kills Bran

I mean at least half of that
tongue.png

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The show will last until a) it doesn't make financial sense b) they lose too many core actors c) they feel it's time to end from a creative perspective

which characters death would most infuriate you right now?

not including Dany, since she's the story's laison to the entire eastern continent i'd have to say:

#1 Tyrion
#1a Arya

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I can't help but thinking either Jon or Dany is a red herring somehow and Martin with kill them and "give their stuff" to someone else at some climatic point.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What about when the source material finishes?
GRRM has had to outline to the show writers how his story is going to end because everyone is afraid that he wont be done by the time the show catches up. All of the book readers tend to agree, it took him like 6 years to write the last book and he's got two left. He can't even confirm that there will be seven books for sure, that's just his plan.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
which characters death would most infuriate you right now?

not including Dany, since she's the story's laison to the entire eastern continent i'd have to say:

#1 Tyrion
#1a Arya
I would punch a hole through the wall if Tyrion died. If my girlfriend or puppy were in the way they would explode throughout the room

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ok, here's a bit of speculation: How is Breanne going to react when she learns that Jaime's father had her Lady killed? Or is Frey gonna take the full on blame for that as Tyrion pointed out?

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jaime was imprisoned/walking around the forest with Brienne for months, pretty sure she realizes he couldn't have had anything to do with it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should know by now, if someone doesn't die on camera, they're not dead.

And even if they do die, they're not really dead.