GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Prediction: Jon Snow is alive, his lineage is discovered to be one of the Targaryen and Ned kept his secret. He will be the true king and will marry Dany and bring the kingdoms together.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Especially with The Hound being sweet on Sansa. Something Littlefinger probably does not know.
Where did you get he was sweet on Sansa? I'd hope any man of honor would defend a woman from a mob of people trying to rape her...

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Where did you get he was sweet on Sansa? I'd hope any man of honor would defend a woman from a mob of people trying to rape her...
Before he fled from King's Landing during Blackwater he stopped by her room and tried to persuade her to go with him.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Before he fled from King's Landing during Blackwater he stopped by her room and tried to persuade her to go with him.
Hm guess I forgot that scene. Seems odd that a grown ass man would be hot for some 12 year old girl but then again it happens all the time in this book.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Isnt little finger now married to the lady of the vale. Doesnt that make him the king or does he has to father a child? How does it work? If she were to dies, who become king, the boy or little finger?

Also Sansa is 15, she can marry and have kids already.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT

Emilia-Clarke.gif
She definitely has some caterpillars on her face, but who cares? Although it does make me wonder if she has some 1970's style massive razor-resistant bush downstairs.

rrr_img_66241.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
I think we have a lot more tyrion scenes the rest of this season, last episode was the only episode in the entire show not to have tyrion appear, and apparently he is the only character to have been in every single episode of the show since season 1. although i coulda sworn dany has also been in every single episode...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Isnt little finger now married to the lady of the vale. Doesnt that make him the king or does he has to father a child? How does it work? If she were to dies, who become king, the boy or little finger?

Also Sansa is 15, she can marry and have kids already.
The boy is the lord of the vale. Little Finger would be Lord Regent.

Sulrn

Deuces
He then goes into Civil War with the houses of the Vale, runs, or manipulates them with external force.

He has no rights outside his title as regent via his marriage.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
True, the most likely scenario is a civil war with the most powerful lord becoming king. Highly doubtful they will hand over the keys to the reign to some foreigner after all the previous ruler have been poisoned or assassinated.