GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah she's good looking, but looks freaky as hell. She looks like Cracked Out Barbie (tm). My problem with her videos is they are boring and she covers the most basic stuff anyone with a pulse would see.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't it show Varys talking with Iryllio in the first episode before it shows him handing off Dany to Khal Drogo? Talking about how the wolf and lion will soon be at each others throats or something. I don't remember ever blatantly stating that he's a Targ supporter, though.
What the fuck kind of nerd remembers this shit. Get a fucking life.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I remembered incorrectly, it was actually episode 5. Sorry for paying attention to details. I've watched the first season multiple times getting people into the show.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's titled Mockingbird, Littlefinger's sigil. But I wasn't referring specifically to the bitch getting tossed (the one payoff), but rather the 30 goddamned minutes of awful Sansa dialogue we'll have to sit through to get to that point. And I love Littlefinger too, it's the only thing redeeming the damn thing, other than Lysa is a horrible bitch.
It won't be 30min. It will be 5min~ or so of the outside/kiss part, then 7 minutes of the scene where she tries to kill Sansa/Littlefinger killers Lysa.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah, exactly. Also one reason the scene was memorable for me. Giant fucking dragon skull.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah I couldn't find it on youtube or anything either. If you have the episode downloaded the scene starts at 20:50, episode 5.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about that. Being that he's the one that worked with the merchant to try and kill Dany with the poison wine in the 1st season. He works more for the kingdom as a whole. He wants to prevent wars so that the people in Westeros remain (relatively) happy.
That's why Varys is a badass. Everything he does is for the good of the realm.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't know if I believe that.

Good of the Realm is from his point of view only, and he's not the most stable motherfucker on the planet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if I believe that.

Good of the Realm is from his point of view only, and he's not the most stable motherfucker on the planet.
Honestly, he's probablythemost stable mother fucker on the planet. What on the show has given you any indication that he's unstable?

Column_sl

shitlord
The fact he has someone trapped in a box in his apartment??

Varys is just like the rest of them imho except they are true in what they covet, and he masks his ambitions with some made up Defender of the Realm bullshit.

Sounds a lot like Religion imo

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, he's probablythemost stable mother fucker on the planet. What on the show has given you any indication that he's unstable?
The fact he has someone trapped in a box in his apartment??
This convo in the no spoiler thread cracked me up. Can't wait for Varys to turn heel and kill Kevan.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Trapped? I was under the impression that he got his revenge / killed the dude. Pretty standard fare by Thrones laws.

Column_sl

shitlord
Thrones Laws?? lol

And what exactly are those my friend. To be the most morally corrupt group of people in fiction?

Varys is no better running the realm then anyone else, there is no righteous defender of a realm of man. He's has a god complex.
Which makes him crazier then the rest.

Column_sl

shitlord
Then the rest what? Don't leave us hanging Column, what happens next?
George martin dies before he can finish the series because he's a fat peice of shit, and trolls the entire world.

There have a pleasant night.
redface.png