GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Uhh, bumimg free HBO off your parents is about the same as torrenting it. Look at the contract limitations for HBO, I doubt they allow people out of that household (Assuming you don't live with your parents) to get access to HBO Go. Getting login from your friend with HBO go and downloading it probably worse because then you're actually costing HBO money for the bandwidth, lol.
That's a no.
HBO Doesn't Care If You Share Your HBO Go Account. For Now. | TechCrunch

Szlia

If his parents pay HBO, they are paying HBO to receive the HBO TV and online service. If they aren't taking advantage of that online service, then it's hardly ripping HBO off if they choose to give their son access.
Why should you pay a train ticket if your brother, who is at home, has a pass?

spronk

FPS noob
good bodyguards are always black, everyone knows that. kevin costner fucked white bodyguards forever

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why should you pay a train ticket if your brother, who is at home, has a pass?
Haha this was the worst analogy I've seen to promote copywrighted media sharing.

I was trying to say you should or shouldn't use your parents HBO Go account. I'm just saying that if you feel guilty about download HBO content via torrent, you shouldn't feel like you're making a noble leap into lawfulness by downloading HBO content via someone else's HBO login. If you want to feel good about getting content, buy it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have to log in via a charter email account I had to make. So I assume they will need to make/give you there provider details.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah HBO's CEO came out awhile ago and said he encouraged people to share their HBOGO info with others. I thought it was pretty cool honestly.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think he'd burn her right the fuck on up. It is the Iron price for the Iron Throne!

Show Stannis would at least. Sure he loves his daughter. He loves being king more. If she were his son he'd send her right the fuck into battle and not blink. Maybe book Stannis is a little more nuanced, but I sorta doubt it. It's his daughter. He'd blink, but do it.

The cooter monster. The leechblood of kings. Mel's direct explanation for arguing Ser Stubbyfingers be pardoned. Mel taking the the crazy stannis-wife into her confidence. It all points to an understanding that even Stannis may balk at this sacrifice, but a manipulation to ensure that he doesn't.

It doesn't even matter who kills the girl, or if the girl even dies. If he balks at all Stannis is undone by his own zealotry. Mel understands that trap.

She should, she's been the entire storyline in laying it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's let Davos live after going against him multiple times, to the point that he put him in the dungeons, why do people think he's just going to flash fry lil' Patchface? The fact he was willing to go to war his brother, who was a usurper, is not an indication he's going to burn his baby girl. I think it's far far more likely his zealot wife agrees to toast her and Stannis refuses.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, I dunno if he's been all that merciful to Davos.

His reward for keeping Stannis alive was half his hand chopped off. And he got tossed into the dungeons because Stannis didn't want to kill him, but Stannis was GOING to kill him... he was just taking his sweet fucking time rationalizing the decision. He really only had that most recent sentence commuted on the urging of Mel.

Show Stannis is Justice without Compassion. It's not all that complex. He really might be more nuanced in the books. I would hope so.

When God tells you to put Isaac on the altar and cut his throat... you put Isaac on the altar and you cut his fucking throat. You can take a while to think about it, but that's what you do.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah HBO's CEO came out awhile ago and said he encouraged people to share their HBOGO info with others. I thought it was pretty cool honestly.
At the very least it's cheap advertising.

If you reservedly endorse it at the very least you break even. You're not encouraging anyone to do something they weren't going to do anyway. If you waste your time in RIAA style bullshit you're actively losing money.

The surprising thing is that a CEO seems to not have his head completely up his own ass! Thumbs high to that dude.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
half of the overseas base i am currently on is using the same HBOGO login, its even posted on whiteboards. probably over 1k people logging into it on sunday nights for GoT/Silicon Valley/Veep/John Oliver.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At the very least it's cheap advertising.

If you reservedly endorse it at the very least you break even. You're not encouraging anyone to do something they weren't going to do anyway. If you waste your time in RIAA style bullshit you're actively losing money.

The surprising thing is that a CEO seems to not have his head completely up his own ass! Thumbs high to that dude.
Yeah. There's a reason the RIAA and MPAA backed off trying to enforce copyright law, and they're a faceless organization for most people. HBO is a real company trying to sell itself. There's no upside to coming down on HBO Go users for now.

Cybsled

Lol, Old Testament is so fucked up

"Kill your son for me!!"
"But...er, ok...you are god! DIE SON!"
"Lol I was just trolling you, you don't have to kill your son. lulz gg"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The red woman thinks she has mance rayder jr. She also has jon snow, so the idea of shereen going into the fire for rhylorr is really last resort and stannis will just tell her to fuck off.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Stannis is one of my fav characters because yes, on the outside he is the cold, inflexible "justice without compassion" type clich? you see in some fantasy novels, but on the inside he is the man on fire as seen in Dany's vision. He is absolutely consumed by ambition. He gave up his religion, his relationship with his wife, allies, family and honor (when he became a kin slayer) all the things he sets aside in to reach his goal. Those are the things Davos has fought for him to keep, but in reality, Stannis left them behind through deeds if not with words. He loves his daughter but I don't doubt a couple of events and yeah, he would sacrifice her willingly.

The Boltons, Greyjoys, and Lannisters of the world won't break him. He will break himself.