GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that I think about it, Tysha might have been the lesson I was referring to
I agree that I always thought Shae in the bed was just Tywin's hypocrisy, even to very end when Tyrion asks Tywin where Tysha had went and he says 'wherever whores go'.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Arya's behavior made no sense. A couple of episodes ago, she's dressing The Hound's wounds and all of a sudden she becomes some callous biatch.

spronk

FPS noob
the hound vs brienne fight was better than the nba finals

yeah, whoever said arya just saying "suffer and die" as she walks away woulda been badass

tyrion still being bros with jaime is lame, i can see why they cut out all the tysha stuff but it still sucks since it dramatically alters jaime and tyrion in the next season. jaime is still cersei's little bitch, and I guess is gonna go to dorne and become a sand snakes little bitch, replacing that random ass knight who dies. tyrion may turn out to be a little better, maybe a lot less mopey and I guess he will not be asking every single scene "HAVE YOU SEEN TYSHA / WHERE DO WHORES GO?"

cersei was a badass bitch cunt, her little scene with tywin was awesome, and its gonna be great seeing her mismanage the kingdom and then have a huge fall.

children of the forest shoulda been green thats like dungeons and dragons 101

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^ Both in their Zombie / Re-animated form.

Pleased that Tyrion lives on.

Even when Jamie got him out of his cell and told him to go to the top of the stairs and knock in a certain way on the door. I Had a bad feeling it was a terrible set up ( GRRM, all I need to say ) But it was legit.

A funny part was also the shot of Lord Varys sitting next to the wooden crate on the ship.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
To add stuff I don't see being discussed:

Not seeing The Mountain screaming in pain made me feel cheated and WTF is up with the blood transfusion guy saying it will change him? I don't remember that at all.

The Hound might not be dead, just like Jon Snow might not be dead
smile.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, Varys was like "Oh fuuu..." and had to jump on the ship or get killed later.

I wonder if Jamie is going to suddenly start hating Tyrion after he killed their dad? I hope not, but maybe so. Hell, maybe they'll never even see each other again.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
So now Cersei holds Tyrion responsible for killing her mom, son, and now father. I can only imagine the venom she is going to spew next season.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If she spews anything, its likely to be jamies jizz. Holy shit was that scene between them uncomfortable. Best episode ever.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I always thought Varys put Shae there. But I also thought The Red Viper poisoned Tywin also.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Venom she will spit, but he did her a favor.

I can't figure out why Arya didn't kill the hound...After all they'd been through, it seems unlikely that she'd hate him enough to just want him to suffer instead of just die. She certainly wasn't trying to spare him, so what gives?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They're heavily hinting at Kyburn the necromancer
Are these really things people don't take as basic facts by now? Sandor isn't dead and Robert Strong is the Mountain's reanimated corpse. There's not even room for "might" here. They're literary certainties.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are these really things people don't take as basic facts by now? Sandor isn't dead and Robert Strong is the Mountain's reanimated corpse. There's not even room for "might" here. They're literary certainties.
To a book reader I agree, but I meant for show-watchers.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
'Game of Thrones' director explains Lady Stoneheart finale decision | Inside TV | EW.com

"But to bring back Michelle Fairley, one of the greatest actresses around, to be a zombie for a little while ? and just kill people? It is really sort of, what are we doing with that? How does it play into the whole story in a way that we?re really going to like?
Graves also suggested that The Hound will not be coming back after Arya left him to die on that hillside. ?As far as The Hound, as I told the story ? he?s gone. How is he going to survive that? The real point of it was that she walks away, it wasn?t that it?s left open ended.?

If they cut out gravedigger, lady stoneheart, and coldhands I'm gonna be pretty frumpy about it.