GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
thanks for the heads up.
Manderly just lost a couple chins
smile.png

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Jamie and Brienne are part of the main plot, but all of Lady Stoneheart could be done with the BWB if they wanted to include the silly fake cliffhanger of Brienne being hanged. The BWB also has plenty of motivation to kill Frey's.
It's been awhile since I read Feast for Crows, but didn't Clegane get brought back as undead by either LSH or the Lord of Light priest that's still with her? (I forget his name) In Dance with Dragons we see Brienne show up in one chapter and gets Jaime to follow her without any explanation. Did I miss something important, because the way I read this was that since LSH couldn't get Brienne to agree to kill Jaime in Feast for Crows, LSH instead had her hanged and then brought Brienne back as undead so LSH could control her, and now Brienne is luring Jaime to some unpleasant fate. I don't see how they can possibly write around these plot points if LSH isn't going to be in the show at all.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If it won't be in the show then it probably isn't a critical plot point in the books, maybe just a reason to get Jamie out of King's Landing during Cersei's explosion. He will probably arrive back to find Myrcella and Tommen assassinated and King's Landing wildfired into ashes by Cersei in revenge. He can just as easily be doing a more epic seige of Riverrun or dealing with Bronn/Littlefinger or something.

Cybsled

Probably a pretty good theory re: Cersei (going Mad King and trying to liquidate the city). Most people think the future visions of the burnt out Red Keep are due to dragons, but it could just as easily be due to Cersei basically using a green fire nuke.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did I miss something important, because the way I read this was that since LSH couldn't get Brienne to agree to kill Jaime in Feast for Crows, LSH instead had her hanged and then brought Brienne back as undead so LSH could control her, and now Brienne is luring Jaime to some unpleasant fate.
Brienne and Pod never died, but are now working for LSH.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I must not be remembering one of the chapters then. All I remember from the last book was that after Jaime gets the letter from Cersei and burns it, Brienne suddenly shows up and asks Jaime to come with her alone, and then we never hear about them again for the rest of the book.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Then where did you get Brienne and Pod being resurrected as undead under LSH's control?

Kinda sounds like you got trolled by a bookfag who was having fun with a nonreader. I heard that happens sometimes.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Then where did you get Brienne and Pod being resurrected as undead under LSH's control?

Kinda sounds like you got trolled by a bookfag who was having fun with a nonreader. I heard that happens sometimes.
I just kind of assumed that since she refused to go after Jaime at the end of AFFC despite knowing LSH would likely kill her, and then right after LSH really did appear to kill her, that this was the way she got Brienne to suddenly do an about face and collect Jaime in the next book.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I just kind of assumed that since she refused to go after Jaime at the end of AFFC despite knowing LSH would likely kill her, and then right after LSH really did appear to kill her, that this was the way she got Brienne to suddenly do an about face and collect Jaime in the next book.
Lsh gave brienne the option of "sword" or "noose" and then proceeds to hang her and her 2 companions, one of which is a 10 year old boy (podrick). while being hanged brienne utters 1 word, which grrm has already confirmed was "sword". She then releases brienne while keeping her 2 companions hostage, to "lure" jaime into a lsh trap. Most likely, brienne and jaime will figure out a way to kill lsh and free her captives instead.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
LSH instead had her hanged
She took her down when Brienne managed to whimper "sword" as she was being hanged. In the book it only says she said one word, but the way the story unfolds, it's pretty clear that is the word she said, which means she agrees to do LSH's bidding.

Brienne meeting with Jaime and taking him to LSH was left as a cliffhanger the last time we saw them in the book. It is assumed to be important. However it may turns out to be a minor thing in the plot which can be replaced easily with something else.

Sandor is assumed to be alive and survived due to the cares of the priest that found him. The prevalent theory is that he is the large limping grave digger Brienne saw in the distance on the Quiet Island.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Jojen weighs as much as one of the mountain's legs.
Haf??r J?l?us Bj?rnsson weights 419lbs according to the Wikis. It's generally accepted that each leg makes up about a quarter of total bodyweight in normal people. Not sure how this works out for Icelandic half-giant mutants. Anyways, Jojen is a little skinny fucker, he's probably within spitting distance of that 105lb mark=P

Xevy

Log Wizard
Haf??r J?l?us Bj?rnsson weights 419lbs according to the Wikis. It's generally accepted that each leg makes up about a quarter of total bodyweight in normal people. Not sure how this works out for Icelandic half-giant mutants. Anyways, Jojen is a little skinny fucker, he's probably within spitting distance of that 105lb mark=P
Dude has to have some genetic mutations to be that dense. Even world class strongmen are like 350lbs. Dude has an extra 75 lbs on them, though I guess he's ~4 inches taller than most. Still, 419 lbs is fucking nuts. Mark Henry is 6'4 and 410 lbs and looks like a huge tub.