GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
it never gets less weird seeing them in normal clothes. The one of Bronn crossing the street near the top of the page is especially jarring.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seeing Bron dressed like he's going to tennis practice is sad. I don't want to see these people look normal.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is it just me or does the Khaleesi wig make her about 3 times hotter? With her natural hair she just looks like any fairly cute chick that you would meet on the street.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I find her more attractive as a brunette.

QjnTTjA.jpg

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It could have something to do with the fact that when she is the khaleesi she is always fully made up.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yes, that is what made me say that, in comparison with the imgur shots where she is just out fucking around in her street clothes.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
but.. shes super made up in that picture too
That's my point. If you're going to compare her in GoT, where she is always made-up, you gotta' compare the same with brunette hair. EDIT: Yeah, what Brutul said!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck the books, time to get crazy!

dBfZn1z.jpg
A little disappointing they're putting Tyrion with Daenarys while she's fucking everything up with good intentions. I always assumed that Tyrion would complete her rule by offering his wisdom and wit. Maybe she's ignore everything he says and end up the same, but it'll be good fun either way.

khalid

Unelected Mod
With how far separated they are, I think its more likely that Tyrion will show up right before the wedding, counsel against it, get ignored, and then have to deal with shit after Dany flies off. There really can't be many scenes of him with her before she goes, unless he teleports (which might happen).

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, we really have no idea what episode that picture is from.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't be surprised if the budgeters and set producers were like "Never again..." after the Red Wedding where the set artists went balls out creating the perfect set and the only thing people remember was the work the makeup artists did on Joeffrey and what the prop guys did to the pigeon cake lol.