GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of hard to swim when you have no body fat. As you said they had a commander, that was a coordinated assualt. Having all your troops, half of which cant swim, chase after people in boats would be real retarded sir.
Please tell me you are not serious about anything too do with logic and human anatomy with Undead. If they can jump, climb, and punch through wood, they can swim. I honestly believe that the leader just wanted to show how powerful he was by raising everyone that got killed and rebuilding his army. He is in no hurry to get too the wall because he knows he has plenty of time. That ego is what will give the Humans a shot. I hope the Dragons will get involved in the final battle of the series. Have to figure that if dragon glass destroys them that Dragon fire must be just as effective.

I also think that the Mountain will be what saves Cersei. I am just trying to figure out exactly what the mountain will be. Is it alive or is it reanimated in an undead state. The latter is important later on when the White Walkers reach them.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait they moved the body in Episode 4? somehow I missed that but I watched the leaked episodes

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well it could also be not "he has plenty of time", it could be "he's waiting for the right time". They've had plenty of winters, and beyond the wall it's always winter, so there has to be something significant about why they've started up again just now.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
What was obviously a very large body under a cloth cover lurched and moaned, followed by Q saying "Easy friend."

edit: Merrith beat me with the video. Could have sworn he moaned though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well guess that lists Episode 3, but either way as long as anyone watching the show has paid attention to Qyburn they should know what's up.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Please tell me you are not serious about anything too do with logic and human anatomy with Undead. If they can jump, climb, and punch through wood, they can swim. I honestly believe that the leader just wanted to show how powerful he was by raising everyone that got killed and rebuilding his army. He is in no hurry to get too the wall because he knows he has plenty of time. That ego is what will give the Humans a shot. I hope the Dragons will get involved in the final battle of the series. Have to figure that if dragon glass destroys them that Dragon fire must be just as effective.

I also think that the Mountain will be what saves Cersei. I am just trying to figure out exactly what the mountain will be. Is it alive or is it reanimated in an undead state. The latter is important later on when the White Walkers reach them.
Please explain to me how something without body fat can swim, my theory fits perfectly with zombie logic good sir. Also has there ever been zombies that can swim? I can't think of a single movie that had zombies chase people in the water. Might be one of those laws of the zombie universe.

I also think the mountain has to be involved. Probably episode 9 when the shit always hits the fan. They had a couple scenes early on dealing with the mountain which would point to it having some part of the plot this year.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did I miss something about the mountain recently? Or are there faggots in my thread?
You must have been asleep during every single scene that Maester Qyburn has been in. Nearly all of his scenes relate back to that giant lying on the table in his lab.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
How much body fat does an olympic swimmer have? A few percent? I don't think it matters nearly as much as what kind of energy you can put into pedaling, and clearly they're powered by magic. For that matter the newly risen zombies still had plenty of fat if being a whale somehow imbues you with the capacity to chase those ships.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, almost posted a spoiler in the no spoiler thread until I remembered that Robert Strong doesn't actually show up until after Cersei's walk of shame.

No Ned Starking for me.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Also has there ever been zombies that can swim? I can't think of a single movie that had zombies chase people in the water. Might be one of those laws of the zombie universe.
Pirates of the Caribbean. Technically they walked on the sea bottom.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it could also be not "he has plenty of time", it could be "he's waiting for the right time". They've had plenty of winters, and beyond the wall it's always winter, so there has to be something significant about why they've started up again just now.
Well besides winter it could be because they think they have a much better chance due to Dragons no longer existing. I am guessing dragon glass is created from the breathe of a dragon. The thing they do not know is that 3 dragons still do exist. Because of this, more weapons can be fashioned. I guess we will find out or it will just be a "Because" kind of thing.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Please explain to me how something without body fat can swim, my theory fits perfectly with zombie logic good sir. Also has there ever been zombies that can swim? I can't think of a single movie that had zombies chase people in the water. Might be one of those laws of the zombie universe.
I will answer that when you tell me how they can run and jump with no muscles.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I missed the body moving the first time around I guess, my newborn makes me miss a few moments here and there

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will answer that when you tell me how they can run and jump with no muscles.
They have muscles, well at least the fresh ones do. What they lack is a working Sodium Potassium pump to drive those muscles. Of course "They are Magical" answers everything but why they cannot go through/under water. I suppose since it is fantasy we can assume that they have this crazy fear of drowning.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The Night King watched Jon Snow et all sit in the water and not row away because that's how the writers wanted it to be. A chilling scene where Jon Snow and the viewers realize the intelligence behind the eyes of the Night King, his intrigue in Jon Snow and the overall futility of fighting the white walkers.

If the Night King charged them Jon Snow wouldn't have been able to have that pre-wrestlemania stare down with the Night King. If Jon Snow's possy were rowing like mad men they would've had some control over the situation and it wouldn't have been such a helpless scene.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I guess people are saying there was an ice dragon in this mist at Hard Home? Reddit nerds, I believe. My friend just linked me the video and asked if I'd seen it/believed it.

https://youtu.be/SjGbIZIQl7E?t=117

At 2:04, on the top right of the peak. There's a dark figure which I believe is just dark fog, but some people think it's an Ice Dragon. With the roar that comes before I guess it'd be possible.