GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
or they could claim Needle was reforged from Valyrian steel, give Arya shadow powers, and watch her get revenge on all of Westeros.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think they are heavily foreshadowing it because they are afraid of losing viewers. Ned, Rob, and then.... Jon. There's a tipping point for the general American populace that will finally say fuck it. It sucks but it's true.
You'd have to kill Arya, Sansa, Tyrion and Daenarys for that to happen. And it'd be because we're watching awkward love scenes between Greyworm and Missandei, or watching Bronn try to carry Dornish scenes.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
They could kill Jon permanently and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I want to be surprised. I'm still sort of hoping the Red God is the real villain or that Bran and the great Other are evil and the Old Gods are/were the good guys. Something to mix it up. No complaints though.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could kill Jon permanently and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I want to be surprised. I'm still sort of hoping the Red God is the real villain or that Bran and the great Other are evil and the Old Gods are/were the good guys. Something to mix it up. No complaints though.
That's treading into Malazan territory now. lol

Though... Malazan "gods" are a totally different beast from GoT "gods".

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Based on the episode descriptions in my uverse guide, everything is going to happen in the final episode. Can post them if people want but don't want to cause undue butthurt.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As long as Daenarys and Tyrion are alive, I think 90% of viewers would still watch. Womenz love them some Daenarys and everyone loves Tyrion. And men love the option for gore and tits no matter who it's occurring around.
When I was reading the books those three were the deal breakers for me. I was shocked by Ned, even more shocked by Robb and Cat, but I said if he kills Arya, Tyrion, or Dany I might be out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Arya decides to abandon her vendetta against the people in Westeros to stay a faceless man that's effectively killing her, which is a very real possibility.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard once of some people who were arrested in Yellowstone park for putting honey on their child's head because they wanted a picture of a grizzly bear licking it off. Some people think all animals are like their dogs and cats at home.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Dany could die and I wouldn't give a shit.

Dany's purpose, for me, is to deliver some dragons for more interesting characters to ride/warg into battle against ice zombies/others/ice dragons.

If Jon is dead dead I'm out.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I read the Uverse spoilerz. Seems pretty laid out what's going to happen. The only ambiguity I think is what it says about Jon in Episode 10. Makes me think he dies in 9 and gets rezzed in 10.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Spill the Uverse spoilers already. Sharing is caring.

I looked them up myself!

ep9
Stannis addresses an unsettling decision; Jon comes back to The Wall; Mace journeys to the Iron Bank; Arya comes across an individual from her past; Dany hesitantly agrees to preside over a traditional celebration of athleticism.

ep10
Stannis Baratheon commences his march; Daenerys Targaryen is encircled by a group of strangers; Cersei Lannister is able to overcome her sundry of emotions and appeals for forgiveness; Jon Snow confronts a life-changing challenge.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was posted a couple weeks ago but I just saw it. I chuckled a little bit.

1SJ09vc.png

Also this.

BBMvMxX.jpg

And someone mentioned the WW making the flames die down, here you go.

Gfycat - jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion. Fast, simple gif hosting without size limits.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Spill the Uverse spoilers already. Sharing is caring.

I looked them up myself!

ep9
Stannis addresses an unsettling decision; Jon comes back to The Wall; Mace journeys to the Iron Bank; Arya comes across an individual from her past; Dany hesitantly agrees to preside over a traditional celebration of athleticism.

ep10
Stannis Baratheon commences his march; Daenerys Targaryen is encircled by a group of strangers; Cersei Lannister is able to overcome her sundry of emotions and appeals for forgiveness; Jon Snow confronts a life-changing challenge.
oh well nothing really surprising there, looks like there wont be much room in ep 10 for varys and kevan's scene or how jon overcomes his "life-changing challenge".
frown.png