GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If they're doing any flashbacks next season I don't see how they're going to wrap this story up in 2 seasons.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
It didn't look like they did anything to her. I took it as a punishment from the Nameless God (not his followers).

Szlia

She is punished not because Meryn was not deserving to die, she is punished because it was a personal vendetta when she is supposed to no longer have personal anything.

Cybsled

The casting says they don't care about the race/age of the person for the sword role, which makes me think he will just be in full armor the entire scene.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
She is punished not because Meryn was not deserving to die, she is punished because it was a personal vendetta when she is supposed to no longer have personal anything.
She also "stole" one of the faces before she was ready to use it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why are we putting shit from the books in spoilers? Yeah, sounds like Arthur Dayne/ToJ for sure.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
NnWqcCh.gif

You have to spoiler spoilers. And links to spoilers. And spoiler tags on spoiler. It's spoilerception!

HUH_sl

shitlord
Why are we putting shit from the books in spoilers? Yeah, sounds like Arthur Dayne/ToJ for sure.
Last time someone posted casting news without spoiling it we almost ended up with 13 new separate GoT threads, one for show spoilers, one for book spoilers, one for all spoilers, one for unaired show spoilers, one for leaked spoilers, one for official announcements that could be spoilers, one for book theories confirmed by changes in the show and on and on.

I figure I'd just put everything I say in spoilers now. Especially since the thread says 'spoilers in tags' in the title, which by the way seems stupid since there's book spoilers all over the place in this thread. Show only watchers are going to click this thread thinking its safe without realizing we opening talk about book shit and get spoiled as fuck.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
If I wanted to come to the spoiler thread to read about spoilers, I would expect them to be spoiler tagged. I don't need things to be non spoiled to me and ruin the entire setting of this show just in case I didn't want to be spoiled of something.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If I wanted to come to the spoiler thread to read about spoilers, I would expect them to be spoiler tagged. I don't need things to be non spoiled to me and ruin the entire setting of this show just in case I didn't want to be spoiled of something.
I don't understand a word of this.

iannis

Musty Nester
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

you notice how if you say a word enough times in a row it loses all meaning?