GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
vXpPEZn.jpg

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i've seen that image floating around before. Not sure how old it is or who made it. possibly something filmed a while back or possibly a fan-made thing.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
can't believe you made me go back and read the exchange between swag and gavin but you are right. Swag is bad at watching TV and gavin has no idea what he's talking about and misuses literary terms.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its from the unaired pilot for GoT when Dany, Catelyn ect were played by different actors

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
This was commissioned by HBO:

CH42yv9UMAASF9F.jpg

Notice the three deer; a stag, a doe, and a fawn.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They were two separate thoughts, I just don't put every single sentence on a separate line like you dumb fucking mouthbreathers

iannis

Musty Nester
I like how he just fessed the fuck up and didn't make any bones about it. I mean yes, he knew he was dead anyway. It's just when you go out, you need to go outlike a boss.

And now #TeamStannis joins #TeamNecrom. As it should be.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
No shit. That's some bonus DVD material right there if ever there was any. I never even knew this existed.

Siliconemelons

I thought it was not fully filmed but a few concept shots (such as shown) and what was "fully" filmed was put into S1 so there really is nothing to show- and that shot is not new, I believe it was in early promo material.

Siliconemelons

I heard that the pilot was already filmed and then completely remade for the series
Yeah that's what I heard/read back in the day but since its been kind of negated... if it was filmed and fully redone once the execs greenlit the project then...it would have been released as a bonus, spliced into flask backs / story etc. or leek by now imo.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
They were two separate thoughts, I just don't put every single sentence on a separate line like you dumb fucking mouthbreathers
Ah, hrm, well, yeah, maybe we're just dumb fucking mouthbreathers who don't understand your avant-garde methods when it comes to basic communication skills.

[dumb shit clearly explained by watching the fucking show]
It stretches suspension of disbelief but doesn't break it imo.
[more dumb shit clearly explained and understood with basic understanding of anything involving being human and/or watching tv]
Again, it just requires suspension of disbelief. There are always things in fantasy settings that don't make sense, and I would say the GoT world has more than its fair share.
Yeah, I believe you, just two unrelated sentences taken out of the context of an entire fucking chain of discussion. Good defense. Sometimes while discussing something we all like to throw in completely unrelated sentences for no reason.

You were either a) too caught up in trying to sound smart dropping terms while being unable to understand the basic conventions of the English language, like how one sentence right after another are generally accepted to have some assumed connection, link or progression of thought, making you look like a dumb fuck.

or b) too fucking dumb to realize your second, allegedly unrelated thought--that there are always things that can't be explained in fantasy--wasn't related to your first sentence about suspension of disbelief, but is on its own a really fucking dumb point to make since all the things swagdaddy didn't understand were very easily explainable by paying fucking attention to the fucking show.

So, either way, you're a dumb fuck who looks stupid for trying to look smart and having it backfire.