GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

That's always a problem with TV shows and child actors. Shows like Walking Dead can explain it away by writing a time jump into the storyline (1 year later, etc), but if the overall plot of your show/story/etc doesn't really allow that, it does get odd ;P

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Has HBO ever stated an official reason for doing 10 episode seasons? I can understand their shows tend to be more expensive to make but...you've got to figure they're raking in money hand-over-fist with Game of Thrones. If ever there was a show that justified extending past the traditional 10 - 12 episodes, this is it (for both monetary and plot reasons).
More DVD sales?

Cybsled

Ya, they are there before the sack I believe. They split up pretty quickly in the books, although Osha in the show wants to head North as well, so I'm guessing they may not end up splitting.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the episode. Hated the Cat part because of what Robert Baratheon reminded me of.

In the book, Jojen and Meera are with them before Winterfell gets sacked right? They hide in the crypts and escape with them don't they?
Yarr, at this point Osha/Rickon should be well on their way South, leaving Meera/Jojen/Bran/HODOR on their own.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Jojen, Meera, Hodor, Osha and the two Starks are all hiding in the crypts during the sack. They split right from Winterfell with Osha and the younger brother heading to cannibal island or whatever it is called.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yarr, at this point Osha/Rickon should be well on their way South, leaving Meera/Jojen/Bran/HODOR on their own.
They split right away? I thought it was much later, like after Queenscrown.

Not sure why I asked because I just checked the wiki but someone else might be wondering I guess
smile.png

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
@Ghost

I thought Ghost was with Jon when he killed Quorin Halfhand. He hamstrung the halfhand during his duel with Jon if I remember right. Not sure why he isn't with Jon in the show.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys are faggots if you get distracted by shit like that. Not only has time passed in real life....but it has passed in the show as well. Besides, it not as prominent as some of you are suggesting. I guess you can tell he grew up a bit but its not striking. He doesnt have a dirt stash yet, or anything like that. I bet the kid is like 13-14 at best.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, and homeboy does look (and sound) like a totally different kid. Not much time has actually passed in the books themselves. It's not too bad yet.... but as the series goes on, the child actors are going to look more and more out of place.

Sterling

El Presidente
But guys people grow 2-3 inches, gain 10-15 pounds and get a deeper voice in a few days of travel all the time!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Lol where the fuck is Rickon? I'm still confused with Winterfell, who the fuck burned that down? Also, who the hell has Theon??

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure Boltons bastard has Theon and looks as though he purposely let him go to suit his own deviant needs.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Was interesting how Jojen tells Bran that he is the 3 eyed crow. Kinda makes you wonder if that is future Bran communicating with himself for whatever reason. Given what we know about his particular talents from book 5 it seems plausable.

Edit: or was that exclusive to weirwoods? Meh, maybe i'm reaching a tad.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Rickon was shown a few times in last nights episode. He was next to Bran when the "dream" ended the first time, and as said above, he went to play in the field later in the episode, Bran even sent Summer to watch him. I cant really explain Winterfell without Tuco and Tarrant blowing their collective loads but IN THE SHOW it was thought to be the Ironborn that sacked and set fire to Winterfell on their way out. This was said or inferred last season, and last night by Rob to Catelyn ("I dont know if they are dead, escaped, or Theon took them back to the iron islands for ransom"). Theon is in the Dreadfort of House Bolton. Thats all im going to say on that.

Everything I said was based on what the show portrayed and skirted around any spoilers I know of. if you want more indepth info PM me

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If future-Bran uses a 3 eye crow to creepily stalk him in dreams then he's a pretty retarded warg.