GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Eh, I'll just get a Roku eventually. Been thinking about it for a while now and this just gives me a good reason to.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Might need to update Chrome? Been a number of security-related updates in the last several months that could lead to issues like that I think. Not that I can name any off the top of my head, just know we ran into some issues at work with them.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have not used HBO Now but the GO has been flawless. Hope you get it figured out.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You book nerds realize us "TV folk" don't give a flying fuck, or have our chins down. We don't come to the other threads, it's you mouthbreathers who continue to visit this thread like teenage schoolgirls holding in a secret, practically suffocating while trying not to blurt it out.
Literacy is super fucking nerdy

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, fantasy dragon books you read during high school makes you a nerd. Sorry for the spoiler in the non-spoiler thread.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy shit I agree with Uber on something.

Those of us who only watch the TV show really don't give a shit about anything to do with the books. We also don't hold you in high regard or do anything but roll our eyes when you start in on the "Well in the books.." bullshit

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah watching nerd shows about a book is way cooler than reading said book.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd wait for the official versions in 2-3 hours, the russian version out right now has english audio but no subtitles and there is about 6 minutes in the episode of 100% dothraki and the subs are hardcoded russian

spronk

FPS noob
the russian version - Game.of.thrones.S06E01.HDTVRip.720p.AAC2.0.x264-CasStudio.mkv - has english audio (track 2) but no subtitles and there is about 6 minutes in the episode of 100% dothraki and the subs are hardcoded russian

otherwise excellent episode, great start to the season. gonna rewatch tomorrow the HBO English version

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I'm gonna re-watch the Essos portion to catch all the subtitles I missed

Edit:

OH DEAR CHRIST I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT. THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?