GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yeah and she was last seen in a rowboat heading back out to her ships. She could of easily been captured, or lead her men to torren square or stony shore or anywhere else really to do ironborn shit and been captured.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You forum bros are great (except Astro), but now that there's advanced spoilers in the spoiler thread (imdb casting reveals/discussion), I'm out.

See you at the end of the season, and thanks for all the fish.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not really sure what Arya is going to do to help the story move along (as in terms of real impact) considering that at the pace it's going, we'd only expect her to only really begin her training as a Faceless Man as the season comes to a close.
I thought last episode they basically ended her training. Jaqen H'ghar was going to teach her how to changes faces but then send her on her way because she was not ready to give up her past life yet. She needs to go kill some people then come back later.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
she'll probably get a mercy-like scene where she kills Meryn Trant while he and mace tyrell are in braavos negotiating with the bank (she already killed polliver in the show). I doubt they'll spend tons of episodes/seasons setting her up as cat of the canals or being blind or anything like that. It would be nice if they show the merchant kill, it was a quite clever kill and showed arya's resourcefulness.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought last episode they basically ended her training. Jaqen H'ghar was going to teach her how to changes faces but then send her on her way because she was not ready to give up her past life yet. She needs to go kill some people then come back later.
she just started her training

khorum

Murder Apologist
SAG/AFTRA and WGA guild contracts require a standard card in the end credits for each union member. The title/opening cards are specific too, "starring/co-starring" credits aren't arbitrary, they actually reflect screen time, line count for a part (the SAG union contract even has mininum rates for crew).

Contractually, the cast credits are submitted to the academy some time before the product screens, those guild releases are where IMDB usually scrapes the casting info from. IMDB is actually pretty notorious for banning people who deface their listings (or brigade the ratings) and ppl who work for the major agencies watch the listings like a hawk.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. I dunno how they work, but I do know that screen credits are a big legal deal. They take that shit very seriously.

It's why you'll see some bizzare shit in movies sometimes with credits.

Sterling

El Presidente
she'll probably get a mercy-like scene where she kills Meryn Trant while he and mace tyrell are in braavos negotiating with the bank (she already killed polliver in the show). I doubt they'll spend tons of episodes/seasons setting her up as cat of the canals or being blind or anything like that. It would be nice if they show the merchant kill, it was a quite clever kill and showed arya's resourcefulness.
She needs to call someone a camel cunt though!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left.
frown.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
Question is whether its two weeks or three till every SJW bloggers' heads explode. I suppose they could keep their word and stop watching the show, but I doubt it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. This isn't the books. He could be Benjen Targarayen Sarsippius Sulumon Jackson the Third and he's appearing in the final ep which is really a 60 minute gang bang of Sansa Bolton with every male character in the series.

CHOO! CHOO! ALL ABOARD! is the unofficial title of the episode after all.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The writers are just winging it now. Everything involving Sansa, the Sparrows, and Tyrion just feels so directionless. And Sam's act of heroism has dethroned the Dorne fight as the worst scene of the series.