GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ned says"A direwolf will rip a man's arm off his shoulder as easily as a dog will kill a rat". Just as one of the examples they give for how powerful they are.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
spoilers from premiere supposedly idk

Game of Thrones - Board - IMDb
Stupid Springbok, why did I read that. The story lines/episode set up seem plausible though so it'll be interesting to see how close to accurate that is. I remember reading something like that for Star Wars last October, and it was almost exactly right plot wise with the film. Anecdotal at best, but still.... spoilers seem like they could work. Meh.... 2 weeks is a long time heh

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Stupid Springbok, why did I read that. The story lines/episode set up seem plausible though so it'll be interesting to see how close to accurate that is. I remember reading something like that for Star Wars last October, and it was almost exactly right plot wise with the film. Anecdotal at best, but still.... spoilers seem like they could work. Meh.... 2 weeks is a long time heh
Haha, read the first answer and noped the fuck outta that link. Much regret.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
We've spent so long theorycrafting cool shit that GRRM could have been coming up with and setting up. It's going to turn out to be some retarded bullshit and we're all going to be like, wtf George. Less donuts more work.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
We've spent so long theorycrafting cool shit that GRRM could have been coming up with and setting up. It's going to turn out to be some retarded bullshit and we're all going to be like, wtf George. Less donuts more work.
We'll all be like, you should have took your time, George.

(ducks)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Some how I care less this season, but what do you guys want to do about the spoiler threads? Just close one of them and have one thread with all unaired spoilers in tags? Keep the two threads? Make a third thread?

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Some how I care less this season, but what do you guys want to do about the spoiler threads? Just close one of them and have one thread with all unaired spoilers in tags? Keep the two threads? Make a third thread?
I think the spoiler situation has pretty much run its course since the show will have new content now and this is the TV forum. If book readers don't want to be spoiled, don't read this thread. Show spoilers will be weekly just like every other show. Seems to be a done deal at this point.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Spoilers for content that has already aired is dumb. If you don't have the self control to avoid a thread until you've seen the episode it's not our fault. If you're intent on not watching the show until you've read the book first, then you shouldn't be here anyway. And finally, if you haven't read the books and are still getting bent out of shape about spoilers, this might not be the forum you're looking for.

One thread, spoilers only for unaired photos, casting rumors, and plot leaks just like any other show thread.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think the spoiler situation has pretty much run its course since the show will have new content now and this is the TV forum. If book readers don't want to be spoiled, don't read this thread. Show spoilers will be weekly just like every other show. Seems to be a done deal at this point.
Agreed.

spronk

FPS noob
one thread to rule them all,
one thread to spoil them,
one thread to bring them all,
and in the shitty season disappoint them

spoilers for unaired stuff, everything else is open season

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Guys, I'm just starting off. Eddard is trying to find out who that armor maker kid is, and he seems to be related to the King. DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING!!!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'd say just keep the current threads split as they are. There are still some parts from the books that haven't been depicted in the show (Sam in Oldtown immediately comes to mind) and we can still entertain the folly of GRRM putting the next book out before S6 ends I guess. Either way I personally don't want to revisit the bleeding vagina era of the single GoT thread anytime soon. People WILL find shit to complain about.