GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Flank_sl

shitlord
Yeah I cannot really give any insight to who Jaime meant without spoilers. I would like to say that Ned was not a great fighter. He was a good leader, but one on one he was no match for Jaime.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Season 2 Bluray releases this week...it's on sale on Amazon for $35.00

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-C...ason+2+blu+ray
As usual, it costs 50% more here
frown.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Target has Season 2 on Blu-Ray for $30. You won't see it that low again till Black Friday.

Araxen

Target has Season 2 on Blu-Ray for $30. You won't see it that low again till Black Friday.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that everyone is saying they can't answer my question without spoilers has me intrigued. The story lines in this shit are so freaking deep its awesome!!!

Szlia

Yeah I cannot really give any insight to who Jaime meant without spoilers. I would like to say that Ned was not a great fighter. He was a good leader, but one on one he was no match for Jaime.
Am I confused or wasn't there a pretty even fight between Ned and Jaime in season 1 that only got unbalanced by the outside intervention of a guard, which pissed Jaime to no end?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not really a spoiler. Considering when he makes that statement, two of your five names are dead, you can figure it out.

Merrith

The fact that everyone is saying they can't answer my question without spoilers has me intrigued. The story lines in this shit are so freaking deep its awesome!!!
I'm actually read all 5 books and I'm wondering if I missed something because I don't recall any real confirmation of who Jaime meant that could match swords with him. You can infer certain characters as possibilities but was there some part I'm not remembering that named the best swordsman?

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Do what now?

Hate to break it to it to you, but it starts March 31st. That's 43 days. Even if you were thinking it started in February, 9 days still doesn't make sense.
I already posted in this thread go back 1 page the Date of the real trailer for season 3 is.

Winter is coming!

Carry on!

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Am I confused or wasn't there a pretty even fight between Ned and Jaime in season 1 that only got unbalanced by the outside intervention of a guard, which pissed Jaime to no end?
I just finished reading book 1 and if I recall correctly Jaime and Ned never clash swords in the book. This is where the TV show and the books departed a little bit. That fight outside littlefingers whorehouse does happen but Jaime never fights in it. Ned ends up having a horse fall on him which breaks his leg. But that fight in the TV show was exactly what I was thinking when I thought Ned may have been one on Jaimes list. It even looked like in that fight Ned started to get more comfortable and Jaime was getting a bit annoyed when he realized Ned wasn't a push over. Maybe I was just high though =)

Flank_sl

shitlord
Jaime wanted it to look like an even fight so that he could kill Ned cleanly.