GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm just glad we're going to get real closure to this story line regardless of Martin's heart's ability to continue pumping blood through his 900 pound body.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Wtf, you wanted to be a killer, stop wasting time.
Also isn't margaery just faking it to break the fuck out? why are they stalling? Get to the bloodshed!! those fuckers should have rolled the faith fuck it who care the king had all 5 guards wit him...

Did anyone happen to catch any awesome stills from all that flash back ?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Arya gonna have to fight the waif and afterwards jaqen, I don't see any other way for her to get out of her predicament.

Neph_sl

shitlord
She prob doesn't have to fight Jaquen. She'll kill the Waif and there'll probably be some vague mystical exposition and he'll let her go back to Westeros to be a Stark.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm really wondering what the plan is for Sam now though. They spent all this time getting him down to Oldtown and just when he gets everything in place, the last 10 secs of his story throw it all away. Sure, he's got a Valerian sword, but he's basically homeless now as far away from the Wall as you can get. Doesn't seem like he'd just go to the Citadel to become a maester.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Dany scene has to be one of the worst this show has ever offered up. The lines were flat and uninspired, the cinematography was fucking garbage and the acting sucked. How could they fuck something that had so much potential up that badly? Fuck.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Dany scene has to be one of the worst this show has ever offered up. The lines were flat and uninspired, the cinematography was fucking garbage and the acting sucked. How could they fuck something that had so much potential up that badly? Fuck.
I don't think it ever had potential. We get it, she's a badass with badass dragons. How many times do we have to see the same scene over and over with her? Get her to Westeros and have her start slaughtering bitches already

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm really wondering what the plan is for Sam now though. They spent all this time getting him down to Oldtown and just when he gets everything in place, the last 10 secs of his story throw it all away. Sure, he's got a Valerian sword, but he's basically homeless now as far away from the Wall as you can get. Doesn't seem like he'd just go to the Citadel to become a maester.
Yeah I'm sure they'll gloss over it but... how the fuck does this work out for him? When Lord Whatever shows up in Oldtown and shoves that sword up Gilly's ass, what then?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah to end the episode on that speech was even worse. Euron talking about his ships last week and then Dany being told she would need a thousand ships this week was fucking terrible

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
He's not going to the Citadel, he's gonna head back north with that badass sword and meet up with Jon Snow to wreck some White Walkers.....they don't call him Slayer for nothing you know.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
I definitely felt a lot more momentum in this episode than in any other this season, and somehow without anyone dying.

The Aerys flashback was unexpected and awesome, but so brief. More, please.

Also Randyll Tarly was perfect. I hope we get a lot more of him. The show has been sorely lacking a mesmorizing and powerful asshole since Tywin died.

And now we have Jamie pretty much back on track to where the books leave him, which makes the sorry ass Dorne plot seem even more pointless. Obligatory "at least we got dem titties."

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What is Sam going to do with Heartsbane? John already has Longclaw? Brienne Oathkeeper?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think it ever had potential. We get it, she's a badass with badass dragons. How many times do we have to see the same scene over and over with her? Get her to Westeros and have her start slaughtering bitches already
Dany is Donald Trump.

Make Dothraki Great Again.

Bluster and empty promises going nowhere.