Jamie vs Blackfish
Bronn!
Sandor back
Cersei vs QoT
Margaery scheming
Theon maybe waking up

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everyone is traveling warp speed to different locations in the show now. Guess they are trying to wrap shit up for next seasons set up.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I thought the episdoe was great.

Aren't Theon/Yara at the docks in Braavos? Arya was stabbed in that area, I'm betting the ending with her wandering around bloody and stabbed is a set up for Theon to find/help her.
IIRC they're in Volantis at the same place Varys and Tyrion stopped.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She got stabbed like 3 times? Pretty stupid she is still standing.
Naa, gut wounds? You can be alive for days. People die really fast on TV shows from wounds, but typically if it's not in the end or piercing a major artery? You're alive for a good long while.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
I wasn't under the impression that it was Braavos at all. I'm sure they'd have the Titan show up in the background somewhere to establish the location. Plus they're on their way to Daenerys, so that's more evidence against.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Werent the two guys Arya tossing the coin to talking about how they noticed the Ironborn sails in the harbor? I could be mistaken.
Ah shit, you might be right. Though I don't know why they'd sail to Braavos if they're going to Mereen. Braavos is kind of in the northwest of Essos while Mereen you need to go south to get to and they'd be sailing in from the south end of Westeros.

A Theon/Arya reunion would be interesting as hell, though.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I thought That was the best episode of the season. Awesome acting and direction. That little girl killed it too

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, the Ironborn were in Volantis, they did an establishing shot of the sails near the Long Bridge. (With all the houses on it).

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Just rewatched it, the line the Captain says:

"Hes not a lying man, he says the Iron Fleets in Slaver's Bay, Im inclined to believe him. Im not going anywhere near those fuckers."

So not in Braavos I guess. Which is interesting because then Theon/Yara must be near Dany. Sailing 'round the world in two episodes, but hey, nothing new lol.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Theon just left sansa but couldnt his timeline moved up? That stuff isnt bothering me much but the thousand ships is ridiculous

Cybsled

So wondering where the Arya story goes. She was basically gutted and given the lack of proper medical care, I'm not sure how she survives that. Even if she does, she won't exactly be in shape to fight anyone anytime soon.

However, the Waif has some splanin to do!

1) She was told to not make Arya suffer. She stomach shanks her after a failed throat slash
2) She didn't verify Arya was dead. Pretty shit assassin if she doesn't even verify her target is dead
3) She revealed herself after she did the deed

These all seem like pretty big no-nos for the Faceless men. Arya got owned, but I think the Waif signed her own death warrant.