GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad to see Cleganebowl finally confirmed and for him to go maximum Frank Castle.
rrr_img_135243.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I figured she would kill the waif with her blindfold training but not sure how she does it all fucked up

Neph_sl

shitlord
Nobody's even mentioned that Yara's a lesbian? I mean, kind of a duh moment, but she was really going for that girl.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
That was the worst "kill" ever by the waif. Master assassin - stab in the stomach 3 times.

Jaime and Bronn buddy cops was great.

Jon, Sansa and Davos negotiating their ass off with "Lady" Mormont for 62 men was great. Where the fuck was Melisandre though? I thought last we saw she was riding out with them from the Wall?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are people really complaining we didn't have to sit through 4 weeks of Jon/Sansa/Davos walking around the North?

Ganthorn

N00b
Are people really complaining we didn't have to sit through 4 weeks of Jon/Sansa/Davos walking around the North?
I was thinking the same thing. Also with the ships being across the sea already. Who wants to see that for 5 episodes. Better just to speed through the non eventful travel stuff

spronk

FPS noob
damn, you get Ian McShane and you kill him inside 1 episode
frown.png
Whats going on with the Brotherhood
frown.png

Inside Episode 7
Game of Thrones Season 6: Inside The Episode #7 (HBO) - YouTube

Preview for Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 6: Episode #8 Preview (HBO) - YouTube

I really wonder how much story there is left, it feels like the story is moving at an insane pace and could be wrapped up in one more season, easy. Not loving how some stories are moving, but I guess its way better than them spinning in place waiting for GRRM to finish his books.

I hope there is more to Arya's situation than she got stabbed in the gut with a 7" knife and fell into the river, cuz that kinda shit really means a girl knows nothing

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We need to shop a poster of 300 to say 62 and Jorah's face instead of Leonidas. I have a feeling those 62 are going to wreck some shit. Can get on the dank meme train early.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Naa, gut wounds? You can be alive for days. People die really fast on TV shows from wounds, but typically if it's not in the end or piercing a major artery? You're alive for a good long while.
Yeah. A gut wound was the type that fighting men were loath to incur because it meant a long, agonizing, and almost always certain death. Even the show established this in a scene, with Arya no less, when she and the Hound came upon the wounded farmer and Sandor did him the "kindness" of putting him out of his misery.

Her being alive now isn't a big deal. Her staying alive, and she is going to more than likely, will be.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yara's been a lesbian the entire show. They mentioned it in the earliest seasons about her fucking more women than Theon or some shit.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I really wonder how much story there is left, it feels like the story is moving at an insane pace and could be wrapped up in one more season, easy. Not loving how some stories are moving, but I guess its way better than them spinning in place waiting for GRRM to finish his books.
Yeah there have been some story arcs this season that I wish we could have a little more soak time with. Every time one of them comes off as a little abbreviated my disliking of S5's Dorne time grows a little stronger. What a fucking waste that screen time was.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im guessing the kindly man/jaqen finding arya (who goes to THoB&W for help), getting pissed off and then killing the waif. he ends up healing her up and then sending her away with apologies over the situation. otherwise shes fucking dead and that would be sad. arya is an idiot, but she was my favorite book character.
good to see The Hound return, but they handled that shit poorly at the end. i dont mind the warp speed traveling, though sansa really fucked up by going behind jon's back to ask for help from LF.
this show is all kinds of terrible when they use their own writing

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how thats terrible of sansa, jon doesnt have a real army and looks fucked. Do they even have real weapon or armor going into this battle?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking the same thing. Also with the ships being across the sea already. Who wants to see that for 5 episodes. Better just to speed through the non eventful travel stuff
Exactly what I was thinking. Do the people complaining really want a entire season of people traveling to their fucking destinations? I mean, holy fuck. As far as Arya is concerned, I can't believe with all of her training, she didn't realize instantly that the old lady was the waif, or the fact that she was so nonchalantly walking about the city, knowing she was marked for death. I was at least hoping she'd give the waif a run for her money, or at least try to ambush her or something. Gotta admit though, I didn't see her getting gutted like that. Great episode.