GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe that was more of a figure of speech not to build an actual 1000 ships. But more like, "build as many as possible."

I figured that they had ships for raiding yes. But they're building ships for the purpose of transporting Dany and all her shit. So she can move into Pyke Castle and live with Euron. Happily Ever After.
The entire "thousand ships" plotline has been forced anyway. Oh Daario, you think a thousand ships is what you need? Right after Euron makes that declaration the previous episode?

It's just extremely shitty writing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is one of the failures of not introducing or explaining The Iron Fleet and trying to replace Victarion with Theon/Yara. Book version, Euron becomes king and Victarion, the Iron Captain and Lord of the Iron Fleet takes their ships under order from Euron to fetch Dany and all her shit. Euron starts raiding The Reach with the remaining 1/3 of their ships or whatever.

The difference being that Victarion was loyal-ish to Euron and Euron was still going to kill Yara (so Yara bails, Theon is still in the North). Now you have these two antagonistic factions of Ironborn that didn't really exist and don't make much sense as they need to work together to complete the Dany fetching mission. I mean really. What is Yara and Theon going to do? They aren't exactly marriage candidates for Dany. Not that Euron really is but i don't think that is his plan anyway. The lack of introduction of both the Iron Fleet, Victarion, and the Dragon Horn really fuck this plotline up.

Build a thousand ships and I just know Dany will love and agree to marry me for giving her a lift. As opposed to just using said dragons to kill him and take his ride.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This is why they've established Yara as a rugmuncher - to try and marry Dany. Brilliant fix.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this discussion is depressing the fuck out of me, i enjoyed the book kingsmoot with victarian, asha, damphyr and euron. what did we get in the show? you have no cock and you have a pussy. follow me lads and my big cock to victory. the worst part is the show ruins storylines such as the iron islands and dorne with their own ideas when they have perfectly good plot points already written in the books, but refused to use them.

and in the book, asha likes a good dick

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean if they were capable of building 1000 ships, why didn't anyone think of that before?

Oh shit, our whole culture is based around raiding and sea power. Why don't we... build ships and go raiding? Holy fuck, what a visionary!
Aren't the ships for Dany's forces? Why would they need 1000 ships just for themselves?

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah she's not a hideous CHUD. She's very plain for sure, but who knows maybe she'd let you pee in her butt.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Whats nuts (no one has really talked about this yet) is how Theon and Yara managed to consolidate damn near the entire Ironborn fleet and get out of dodge in like 20 minutes. I know time in this show is questionable, as thats been pointed out 2938472983 times, but that was hilariously stupid. Not only that but Yara had to have a ton of loyalists to man their "best ships". Just really ham-fisted and unconvincing.
The hound failed to over hear the blood curdelling screams of the entire frock being massacred either, becauase he was to busy cutting a massive log, and just leaving it there.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Depends on the day and how long it's been drying out. You ever accidentally left a load of clothes in the washing machine wet, for several days?

koljec_sl

shitlord
The hound failed to over hear the blood curdelling screams of the entire frock being massacred either, becauase he was to busy cutting a massive log, and just leaving it there.
Take a look at the size of the logs he is cutting.

Depends on the day and how long it's been drying out. You ever accidentally left a load of clothes in the washing machine wet, for several days?
awesome.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guys, I've never smelled a stinky pussy. I feel like I'm missing out on a very important part of life.