GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Leaks are out. Start your downloading, care if you do tpb. One of the ones there seems sketchy, I'm using ipt.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
If her son dies, though, then all bets are off. She will have nothing left to lose and will go full "destroy everything" mode.
I'm still thinking that this flash vision Bran had of green fire explosions in tunnels/buildings is the outcome of Cersei losing the last of her children and going full Aerys Targaryen on everyone by blowing up the humongous stocks of wildfire they have under the city/keep. It's time to move onto the bigger conflict and it won't happen if everyone keeps focusing on the capital in the south.

iannis

Musty Nester
I haven't read any spoilers yet, but my guess is that the outcome of the Cersei stuff results in Tommen's death. Would be the ultimate devastation for Cersei to contribute to her last son getting killed.
They've been telegraphing it so hard it will be sort of disappointing if it doesn't happen. But they've been telegraphing it so hard that you expect for some reason it won't happen.

Like the only thing I could see them doing besides killing him off is giving Cersi a way to sacrifice herself for him -- a mothers redemption moment.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, he did die. I seem to remember scenes of his blue corpse sitting on the necro table. Maybe they kept him just baaaarely alive. But i'm pretty sure the conversation was "he's dead?" "Well, yeah, but we'll see what can be done about that."

He just got frankenstein rezed. It's like a 20% shitty druid res. Jon got the wifebeater rez.

spronk

FPS noob
webrip of episode 8 has leaked a bit early, 1080p so good quality too (veep and silicon valley too)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how they are getting away with it, but AFN Pacific (Armed Forces Network) has been airing GoT saturday night's here (ie Saturday Morning EST), because it doesn't actually air on HBO until monday morning here. So webrips should be available on the interwebs 36 hours before they air.

I don't live on base and don't get AFN, and none of the dudes who I work with who do are tech savvy enough to to DVR it and put it up on torrents or I'd share the links myself to get that shit extra early.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
so fucking retarded hahaha.
Glad they kept up with the Terminator tie in 1 year too late with the 80's chase looking straight up like T2 going after Sara Connor.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Not sure how they are getting away with it, but AFN Pacific (Armed Forces Network) has been airing GoT saturday night's here (ie Saturday Morning EST), because it doesn't actually air on HBO until monday morning here. So webrips should be available on the interwebs 36 hours before they air.

I don't live on base and don't get AFN, and none of the dudes who I work with who do are tech savvy enough to to DVR it and put it up on torrents or I'd share the links myself to get that shit extra early.
Sort of makes sense. The filenames include "BestKorea".

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, everyone was correct all at once. The entire Arya resolution was contrived and terrible. Guess we just handwave that shit away and move on.

spronk

FPS noob
you'd think tyrion would be better at harbor defense

sucks we didn't see blackfish fight death, or arya's darkness fight (which admittedly would be weird). but yeah, so glad we got that 5 minute scene of tyrion making jokes. the entire faceless man plot was a complete waste, wasn't it? arya learned almost nothing (except to fight in the dark apparently), the faceless men turn out to be complete asshole dickwads, and they don't even matter anyways.

still, story is moving at warp speed and its interesting to see where everything is going. arya going back, hound going NORTH not south?, brienne heading back without an army...

Xevy

Log Wizard
How many nerds got triggered that Jaime said "Catapult" instead of "Trebuchet"? Put your sweaty, meaty paws up in the air!

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */story writing. Jesus. GRRM please don't die so this story finishes the right way.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The Arya shit is like, holy fuck I cannot even process how garbage this is. Did they just plain forgot she ate multiple gut shankings last week? They remembered for a little bit and had some blood on her stomach again after literally the day after getting stabbed she was out doing flips and shit, but then the very next scene that stops existing and she's walking around normally again. Fucking christ what a shit show her entire story is at this point.

At least we got some sweet sweet Sandor wang?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many nerds got triggered that Jaime said "Catapult" instead of "Trebuchet"? Put your sweaty, meaty paws up in the air!

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */story writing. Jesus. GRRM please don't die so this story finishes the right way.
Everything I just watched was so poorly done, It makes me want to dig and find out who directed that episode, what the fuck they were thinking, and get to the bottom of what D&D are thinking by watching inside the episode or something because holy shit is this turning out bad.

Clegane joins brotherhood, no trial by combat, Blackfish dies rando death offscreen, Jamie goes further down the Cersie rabbit hole, Not sure what the fuck happened with the Arya storyline but all I know was it was trash. Just all around misguided with a bunch of underwhelming payoffs. The worse was Dany coming through to save the day out of nowhere at just the right time.....LOL!