GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
we still got season 7a and 7b to fill. cersei is the only king's landing POV character except for marg, i think she is likely to die tonight. she even had a goodbye scene to her aunty.
The last two seasons will focus more on the White Walkers invading and how that affects everyone. Dany will finally come Westeros and join the fight against them. We don't need a POV character in King's landing anymore, if there is even a King's landing left, Dany and her crew will arrive there and take it over, becoming our new POV characters.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The last two seasons will focus more on the White Walkers invading and how that affects everyone. Dany will finally come Westeros and join the fight against them. We don't need a POV character in King's landing anymore, if there is even a King's landing left, Dany and her crew will arrive there and take it over, becoming our new POV characters.
KL aint going anywhere even if cersei torches it to the ground.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dont read the fucking spoiler thread if you dont want spoilers, and putting shit in spoiler tags is fucking gay.

Been too busy this whole season to fight noodle over the spoiler GoT thread . . . makes me sad.

Havent found it on IPT yet, so dunno about the leaks.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's out, I am watching it.

They give way too much shit away in their "previously", it's practically just a primer on what to watch for.