GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lyanna whispered something along the lines of, If Robert finds out, you know what will happen.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sounded like "his name is..." then unintelligible until "Robert will kill him if he finds out. You have to protect him."

And yeah, lol @ teleporting Varys
Do we really need episodes focusing on Arya and Varys cruising around on the sea for a season?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Lady Mormont confirmed badass. I can't believe all the Tyrells got erradicated. I kept thinking "okay every other religion has actually had some magical power behind it..." and half expected the Sparrow to shield a few of them somehow, but nope.

I suppose they could make it so Lyanna said "his name is Aegon..." and fold Aegon Targaryen into Jon Snow for the purposes of the show.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I'm glad they spent 10 mins having Daenerys friendzone her lover, because most likely she needs to marry in to an alliance. Oh hey cool, Jon is now King of the North.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If it's not Jon, showing his face over the baby's right afterwards would be epic level trolling.
But doesn't that seem like something Game of Thrones would do? I mean, everyone and their fuckin' mother has already believed all this time that she is his mother. It'd be amazing if they were just like "nah it was actually Gendry or some other stupid fucker" or some shit

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
If you had a loud sound system you'd heard her say "Robert would kill him if he found out" teleporting across the world no biggie. How the duck are these people attending the coronation didnt she just wipe out all the nobles who had to attend church?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The fact that the Night King still isnt past the wall is a bit worrying to me. Just trying to break out the necessary story beats to wrap all of this up in 13 more episodes is crazy

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
For those of you who said Arya didn't learn how to take faces when she peeled off the Waif's...Told you so :p

Well she did learn something really important...She was able to cut the face off, and she knows how to use them. That's...an enormous power. (If they write it that she can continue to do that.) I know they said the faces are as good as poison if you're not 'no one', but he did proclaim her as 'no one', so maybe she has the power now.