GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The fact that the Night King still isnt past the wall is a bit worrying to me. Just trying to break out the necessary story beats to wrap all of this up in 13 more episodes is crazy
Or you know he can't get his army past the wall yet, as Benjen pointed out.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So if you take a close look at the flags on the ships during the last scene you will see the dornish coat of arms. I guess Varys teleported the entire fleet to rendezvous with dany.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The after show has me thinking Arya is going to use her face skill to infiltrate the Others and kill the Night King.

Come at me bros.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So if you take a close look at the flags on the ships during the last scene you will see the dornish coat of arms. I guess Varys teleported the entire fleet to rendezvous with dany.
Or that scene was of the meeting of the two fleets and not them setting off from Meereen. Why does everyone want a season of them just sailing?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Or that scene was of the meeting of the two fleets and not them setting off from Meereen. Why does everyone want a season of them just sailing?
To be fair, the best Assassin's Creed game takes place mostly on the ocean blue.

khalid

Unelected Mod
What? I thought she hated Jon because he reminded her that Ned was unfaithful
Yeah, I forgot about this...

Catelyn_sl said:
It was the one thing she could never forgive him. She had come to love her husband with all her heart, but she never found it in her to love Jon. She might have overlooked a dozen bastards for Ned's sake, so long as they were out of sight. Jon was never out of sight, and as he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the true born sons she bore him.
However, she also had this
Catelyn_sl said:
Benjen Stark was a Sworn Brother. Jon would be a son to him, the child he would never have. And in time the boy would take the oath as well. He would father no sons who might someday contest with Catelyn's own grandchildren from Winterfell.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great episode. No Hound though so only 9/10.

So who owns Highgarden? Some dweeb niece/nephew of Mace somewhere? So North vs Lannisters in King's Landing vs Dorne +Daenarys army. Cersei is sandwiched between two huge armies that hate her. Basically wondering what sort of out she has, if any. She gonna fuck the Night King or what?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Darth Cersei! Excellent episode. Still semi erect. King in the fucking North indeed. With his own lady of whispers.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider

So who owns Highgarden? Some dweeb niece/nephew of Mace somewhere? So North vs Lannisters in King's Landing vs Dorne +Daenarys army. Cersei is sandwiched between two huge armies that hate her. Basically wondering what sort of out she has, if any. She gonna fuck the Night King or what?
Remember Loras's brother is still there in the books. I think... Starts with a G? Fuckin haven't read the books in a coons age, some cocksucker won't write anything.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode. Finally some unexpected events, no one could of possibly predicted the general nature of what happened. Cersei on the Iron Throne was unexpected. No one talked about it I think, and t doesnt really make much sense.... Honestly though....maybe it does? She has lusted for power since season 1 and has shown to be ruthless to achieve her own personal ends. She loved her children but at the same time they just ended up being an excuse to effect her character arc for the worse, and make her act with no empathy and absolute disregard of anyone who gets in her way.

So maybe that semi resolution was her not only gaining redemption in many ways, but coming full circle after her prophecy was fulfilled.

Arya being able to use the faceless skill....= incredible. She has been mentored and trained by some of the baddest motherfuckers in the world, and is able to use a unparalleled deceptive ability to facilitate her assassination attempts.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Not only that, but looked like Jamie wasn't too thrilled with her either so throw an internal conflict in as well.

Cersei's dead as fuck

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
Jamie the Queenslayer would not be unsurprising.

I was perhaps reading too much into it, but when he first walked into the throne room I totally thought he gave a look like, "Really? I gotta do this shit again?"