GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
jesus christ arya, you are one scary bitch

and yeah strong finish to a good season, a few uneven bumps (DORNE) and stuff that didn't hit well (arya training) but the payoffs were all fantastic, sucks margy had to go. When Tommen jumped... GOD DAMN. many called it earlier in the thread too, saying he was gonna die because of shit cersei did which ended up true

9gdaWBf.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Jamie the Queenslayer would not be unsurprising.

I was perhaps reading too much into it, but when he first walked into the throne room I totally thought he gave a look like, "Really? I gotta do this shit again?"
To be fair, he literally has nothing left now other than Cersei, his children are dead and presumably he thinks she killed Tommen, and she went and did exactly what he had stopped the Mad King from doing. I don't see any way that this doesn't end with either him dead or her dead.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Great episode. No Hound though so only 9/10.

So who owns Highgarden?
Garlan Tyrell probably, Loras' older brother. Also has a younger one, Willas, who was crippled by Oberyn Martell. Though neither are in the show, so no idea; it looked very much like Olenna was in control.

Cybsled

So is Jorah going to end up in Westeros cured of greyscale or is he fucked
If I had to guess, he will head to Old Town in search of a cure and meet up with Sam.

Awesome finale. Frey pies, ninja Arya, Counter-Strike Cersei then Darth Cersei, TOJ, and the invasion. I would have guessed the wall would come down, but they probably blew their budget and will need to save that for next season.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if jorah comes back i bet he'll be back with a bad ass sword or other relic he'll find in valyria.

something really awesome to present to his queen upon his return.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Euron and cersei team up with the dragon horn to take on dany while Jon prepares for the ww, is my guess for future plot points.

Will sansa go against Jon at some point?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Euron and cersei team up with the dragon horn to take on dany while Jon prepares for the ww, is my guess for future plot points.

Will sansa go against Jon at some point?
I think Sansa is going to serve as kind of Jon's Hand and end up contending with Littlefinger.

Juvarisx

Florida
I think Sansa is going to serve as kind of Jon's Hand and end up contending with Littlefinger.
Agreed she looked real smug until she saw Littlefinger's reaction. LF will be trying his best to either take out Jon or turning the Vale against him. Sansa will be the end of LF in the end and it will be epic.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
so after rewatching and blasting the hell out of the speakers she says his name is Aegon if Robert finds out he'll kill him you know he will you have to protect him.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The music was really great this episode. Also great, all the murders and plot advancement.