GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
I just find the melding of non traditional fantasy storytelling with by the numbers not so reluctant hero storytelling irritating. Where is Jon Snow, Jaime, Bron, Brienne, Littlefinger, Sansa, Arya etc going to end up? No clue. Wheres Dany going to end up? On the Iron throne Yawn

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit this is an awesome mix using Black Sabbath's War Pigs! Chills...
Obviously if you are not caught up on GoT, then don't watch

Debase

N00b
Cersei is the next major character to go. Should happen by mid next season as the deck is soooo stacked against her right now. I like the idea of Dany allowing for the separate kingdoms so to speak. But there's no way that Tyrion doesn't get to inherit Casterly Rock. Jaime will likely become a true knight and forgo such things.

But I somehow doubt Dany will let him be a Kingsguard again. So he'll probably die fighting the WW.
As I understand it, the 5 main actors [Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime] are all expected to negotiate the same 2 year contracts for $500,000 an episode. Cersei is likely making it to season 8.

'Game of Thrones' stars to net $500,000 per episode next season, says report - CNET

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They'll need some serious shenanigans to justify keeping her in a position that allows her to be important still.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Contracts aren't an indication that a character is sure to be around for future seasons. HBO uses a tiered system so everyone in a certain tier gets the same terms up front even if they never make it into a season for creative reasons.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Actually I'm betting he ends up as the Lord Commander of her Queensguard. She knows her father was insane and that Jaime didn't really have any choice but to kill him, and unlike the books Tyrion and Jaime actually parted on very amicable terms. The only way Tyrion honorably inherits Casterly Rock is if Jaime is part of the Queensguard. In fact, I suspect Jaime is exactly the kind of man Daenerys wants commanding her Queensguard.
Um Jamie vowed to kill Tyrion the next time he see's him on the TV series.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Just in case people are still arguing about Jon (because apparently, some people out there can't figure it out), HBO put an official "important characters relationships" diagram on their GOT site:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will say that for all my bitching about the writing this season, as a book reader it was still pretty damn entertaining finally seeing new story.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dorne was like one episode. This is the Arya guy. Insane chase scenes everywhere!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My theory on how the Lanisters hold house Frey together enough to be an ally....

They get a raven with news of Frey's death. The immediately send Jamie and Bronn back up there to keep up appearances, which then involves hauling Frey's corpse around and posing it to convince people he's still alive. This also accomplishes the desire to have Jamie and Bronn head off into a buddy flick montage. The episode will be called "Weekend at The Twins" , I need someone with better photoshop skills than me to make the obvious movie poster for this.
I'd pay good money to see that.