GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Just re-watched this last episode and man is it good. Besides the battle of blackwater bay this might be my favorite episode yet. There were just so many good subtle parts. I loved the scene with Tywin and the small council where everyone was re-arranging the chairs. Funny to watch everyone work for position. The dude that saved Theon is a supreme bad ass with that bow and he says the Stark line of "winter is coming" so I wonder if there is some connection there. Dany definitely understands some of the language because there were a couple of spots where the slaves say something to her in their native language and she understands. Jamie losing the hand is such a stunner because that is totally gonna change his character from here on out. This story just keeps taking turns I wouldn't have expected. I don't think I have ever watched a show that has consistently left me so hyped to see the next episode week after week like this show has.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So, I was thinking about Catelyn Tully's little speech about Jon Snow a few episodes ago, since a few people complained about it. I think those people misunderstood what she was saying.

She was saying she could not ever love Jon, in fact she hated him, even though she knew it was wrong and felt bad about it, she just can't help it. She feels that because of this, her hating this child, who is really innocent (it isn't a bastard's fault he is a bastard), the Seven are punishing her and her "real" children.Thisis what she is upset about. She can't get over jer hatred of Jon for something he didn't do and now her husband and children are suffering because of it.

This isn't "Stealing is wrong. I regret stealing that money." this is, in her mind, "I regret stealing that money because I got caught and now I'm paying the price", due to her being convinced that the Seven are punishing her for being shitty to Jon and breaking her oath to love him after they saved him from the pox (or whatever sickness).

Anyways, just a thought.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No fun being an enemy of Lord Stark
frown.png

Oh...and dat hand..... I always wondered why people glorified Jamies prowess as a fighter...maybe its because well never get to see his true potential now -_-

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jaime would've killed any man in the seven kingdoms. Don't doubt his prowess, he was fatigued and had been bound for months when engaging Brienne. He would've sliced her to bits had he been healthy.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jaime would've killed any man in the seven kingdoms. Don't doubt his prowess, he was fatigued and had been bound for months when engaging Brienne. He would've sliced her to bits had he been healthy.
I dont disagree with any of this but now he is severely handicapped so it will always be "what could have been" etc

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People probably understood what she was saying, just don't give a shit because she's annoying and stupid.

Longer episodes would be nice. Even just adding a few episodes instead of only giving us 10 would help a lot.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
People probably understood what she was saying, just don't give a shit because she's annoying and stupid.

Longer episodes would be nice. Even just adding a few episodes instead of only giving us 10 would help a lot.
Maybe, I think most people did. A few people seemed like they were complaining that she was showing remorse over Jon Snow, and I thought it was more complex than that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe, I think most people did. A few people seemed like they were complaining that she was showing remorse over Jon Snow, and I thought it was more complex than that.
Well, she was describing a time where she DID feel remorse over being such an 'orrible cunt to him, but only as part of explaining how she feels remorse about not following through on that remorse. Since she feels her lack of remorse follow through is what's causing all the kid's she was only mildly cuntly at to die.

Remorse.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Maybe - Brienne won Renly's tournament though, so she was at least better than anyone in his army.

So great fighter, bigger than Jaime, stronger than him, full armor....

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
The same Robb that's been rambling around the countryside for a series and half, has he even drawn his sword?.. Tywin doesn't seem worried about Robb at all, and no wonder. While he's sitting pretty in Kings-landing Robb's off turning up late to everything.

And have they skipped yet another battle with the others? Isn't everyone getting a bit fed up of characters turning up to find the aftermath of battles. There's just to many characters wandering around doing very little while the rest are sitting around doing very little..
What the fuck did you just fucking say about GoT, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You ever fight a fuckin' gorilla? This dude is one bad motherfucker.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My wife said it made the whole thing even more twisted, I agreed. I'm glad they went with that choice for music.
That choice of song was brilliant. They basically followed up a shocking scene with something out of left field that made your head spin even more.