GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
LOL at you quoting some rando on the internet who is fucking wrong, trying to prove me wrong. Did you know the internet is full of retards, like yourself?

Seven Kingdoms of Westeros

It's not just book knowledge either. Feel free to go back and watch Season 1 Episode 2, when King Robert, Sir Barristan and Ned Stark are on their hunt. They discuss "Making the 8" Did you ever make the 8, Ned? Sleep with a girl from each of the seven kingdoms, plus the riverlands?

Its the scene where they are discussing "ned's" bastards' mother. You should remember it, if you ever actually watched the show.

But to answer your question in a more general way:
Yes i'm correct about most things. See this entire thread as an example. I am the most prolific and accurate poster in this thread. Feel free to go back years and see my predictions and posts and notice how right I am. The peanut gallery on your "team" are just butthurt that I made them look stupid so they like to dogpile in and call me "autistic".

as an example, you can go back 4 years ago after season 3 when all the retards bashing me now were all gitty like school girls about "Lady stoneheart" and how they just knew she was coming next season, blah blah blah.

I accurately predicted which storylines would be cut, which characters would be cut, which story lines would be merged (like Sanshas), hell even the number of seasons and episodes (I said no more than 75 episodes, 7 and a half seasons). I said all this 4 years ago. feel free to check. The same retards dogpiling on me then are flinging poo now because I proved them wrong then too.

Yuck. You're an insufferable douche. You're priding yourself over knowledge of a TV show. Vomit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Lol. There's one right there.

You see, this is the internet. Some people just wanna be loved, some people don't give a shit.

I'm much happier being right, rather than being popular.

So let that butthurt fly guys, doesn't bother me :)

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Being wrong on a forum made for gaming discussing a TV show ... Shit, all of you commit seppuku now before your family honor is ruined.

• 1Worf

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok was the arya wolf scene the last one in last nights episode or did my stupid download cut off early?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Im offended. You clamor for more details of sexual escapades but outright dismiss mine???!!

lol, i was just hoping to get some lulz. like this fat girl awkwardly cornering soygen in the kitchen while hes making a drink. their eyes lock like Jaime and Brienne and she waddles her amazon-post-menopause frame over to him. he knows whats about to happen and quickly starts building excuses in his head, but its too late, she takes the drink out of his hand, slams it and starts unbuckling his zumbas. soygen sighs, looks up at the ceiling and resigns to fate.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ok was the arya wolf scene the last one in last nights episode or did my stupid download cut off early?

cut off, some shitty torrents floating around. there is 10 more minutes of Euron after arya and its the best part of the whole episode

• 1Solidarity

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
It was probably discussed already, but what did Arya say to Nymeria at the end of that scene? That's not you? What was going on there? I was still too busy balling up the tissues from the forty minute Missandei lesbian session to make sense of it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol, i was just hoping to get some lulz. like this fat girl awkwardly cornering soygen in the kitchen while hes making a drink. their eyes lock like Jaime and Brienne and she waddles her amazon-post-menopause frame over to him. he knows whats about to happen and quickly starts building excuses in his head, but its too late, she takes the drink out of his hand, slams it and starts unbuckling his zumbas. soygen sighs, looks up at the ceiling and resigns to fate.
Fool me seven times, shame on me.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sylas, some people on this forum are truly humorous, and I enjoy their analysis and banter on various subjects.

But you seem to be the special kind of contributor, one who basks in his own glory, a glory so....insignificant and meaningless. No one gives a fuck about how "right" you have been about your predictions about a TV show. No one is impressed by your own self assessment. There is literally NO ONE else in this thread who is rigorously shaking their head in agreement when they read your posts or responding in a way that shows you have some kind of following that mirrors your own self worth.

Your just another guy who makes posts about a TV show in the internet. Get over yourself, you insufferable faggot.

With that said, I really hope we get to see Zombie Mountain ass rape ellaria on camera before smashing her head just like Oberyns.

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was probably discussed already, but what did Arya say to Nymeria at the end of that scene? That's not you? What was going on there? I was still too busy balling up the tissues from the forty minute Missandei lesbian session to make sense of it.
Did I miss that somehow?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She said "it's not you". Not as in " you are not Nymeria" as it clearly IS given it's size and location.

People are speculating, rightly I would presume, she met "it's not you" as in " That's not you, to give up on your pack and come home with me, you have made your own way since I've been gone doing the same".

She is acknowledging Nymerias free will and grudgingly accepts that she wants to remain heavy in the streets (woods).

I kind of like the idea. Nymeria was raised in the wild and will no doubt play some sort of role going forward. Like I said most likely Bran wargs her and commands elite wolf units in a crucial skirmish of some sort.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
That makes sense, I must have been overthinking it. Her delivery didn't really mesh perfectly with that interpretation, but I'll take it.

spronk

FPS noob

she means nymeria is a faceless man on her own assassin mission, probably to kill the westerosi equivalent of little red riding hood and granny

at the end of the show its revealed all living humans are faceless men who are actually androids, turns out Game of Thrones was a sequel to Westworld

• 1Worf

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That makes sense, I must have been overthinking it. Her delivery didn't really mesh perfectly with that interpretation, but I'll take it.

I'm almost certain it was linked in the thread already but it was a callback to the conversation she had with Ned in S1 when he was describing what her future life would be like once she was grown and she replied, "No. That's not me.".

Nymeria going back to Winterfell with her to resume the life of a tamed dire wolf was not for her. Not anymore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She said "it's not you". Not as in " you are not Nymeria" as it clearly IS given it's size and location.

People are speculating, rightly I would presume, she met "it's not you" as in " That's not you, to give up on your pack and come home with me, you have made your own way since I've been gone doing the same".

She is acknowledging Nymerias free will and grudgingly accepts that she wants to remain heavy in the streets (woods).

I kind of like the idea. Nymeria was raised in the wild and will no doubt play some sort of role going forward. Like I said most likely Bran wargs her and commands elite wolf units in a crucial skirmish of some sort.

That may play out if Cersei (or Dany) marches North. But the wolves would be pretty worthless vs the walkers.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That may play out if Cersei (or Dany) marches North. But the wolves would be pretty worthless vs the walkers.

I think the Nymeria thing was just a setup for Arya realizing she doesn't want to be Arya Stark anymore. It's not her, and never was.