GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From next weeks preview:
Looks like the unsullied has managed to crawl 1800 miles to KL finally. I bet Grey Worm wishes he had a plot teleporter. It took him months. They are joined by the Seekers of Shrubs Dothraki. Somber Sansa wall scene in the freezing cold. Pit tension from hell with a 1000 ships of Euron in the bay. Although, keep in mind Dany has like 60,000 people at the gates and 2 dragons nearby, I doubt she is in danger.

Following previous patterns of including the recap/intro, the actual end of intro to start of credits next week will run about 76-77 minutes.

Hound going to KL. Cleganebowl potential rising.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

I'll say this too, Hound quotes were golden all episode, but he was fucking stupid throwing rocks.

Also have the cryers calculated whether raven to Dragonstone and Dany on dragon back could get to ice lake in 2 days (well at least 2 days based on the scenes they did show them trapped on the lake)?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Sansa is going to/try to kill or have Arya killed further mirroring Cersei the non villain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ya, Clegane Bowl is all but guaranteed. Although, I also can't help but think of Brienne's dream in the book where her and Jaimie square off against (presumably) the Mountain.

xzi

Mouthbreather
"Dick... I like that"

"I bet you do"

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I feel like that delivered despite the deux ex machina-y situation there. Gotta echo, that banter in the first half of the episode was among the best in GoT thus far.

I am starting to feel intense satisfaction from each of these episodes, like I know in my heart the story is taking major illogical leaps hither and yon and my inner nerd should be spewing outrage on this very forum, but the goddamn satisfaction seeing some of this stuff finally happen is overwhelming those urges.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
What I really really want to know is how does Dany keep getting all these cool outfits. Did she free some master tailors who design top level shit that no one else on the entire GoT world wears?

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking retarded shit between Arya and Sansa, but not surprised. The dialogue has been awful for two seasons now. That said, dragon stuff was awesome, fighting good and episode long. Season has flown by

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

I feel like that delivered despite the deux ex machina-y situation there. Gotta echo, that banter in the first half of the episode was among the best in GoT thus far.

I am starting to feel intense satisfaction from each of these episodes, like I know in my heart the story is taking major illogical leaps hither and yon and my inner nerd should be spewing outrage on this very forum, but the goddamn satisfaction seeing some of this stuff finally happen is overwhelming those urges.

This. Even shit like Jorah telling Thoros he thought he was the bravest man he ever saw, and having Thoros just reveal he was so fucking drunk he didn't even remember it. Beric and Jon talk. Starting to think Beric plays bigger part in the end game than I did before.

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
I look forward to 7 days of banter with Cad over the question of a dead dragon being able to fly or not due to laws of gravity and physics while ignoring the fact it is a fucking dragon.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the whole sansa arya shit was so contrived. LF's plan would have taken a shit had arya mentioned where she got the note from. arya goddamn saw sansa lose her shit when they beheaded ned. so wtf was the point? filler? filler in a show that cut all travel time and utterly destroyed any semblance of a timeline for events?

• 1Picard

Oldbased

> Than U
Beric is staying at walLmwith tormund....sad we won't see them until the mains show back up there again
The shitty thing is that they only have a thousand or two total on the entire wall right now. Dany's army is at KL as is Lannisters. As is Eurons fleet according to the preview. That is thousands of miles away and month+ journey. I'd be staring at the camera right now while looking for Harry Potter and be like, "open the portals".

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Thought they were going to use Gendry's hammer to smash ice around the lake and delay the undead army. Personally hoping Sansa uses the dagger to kill Littlefinger, only to find out it was Arya wearing his face and then in a fit of grief she buries the dagger to the hilt in her own eye finally ending that storyline.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Thought they were going to use Gendry's hammer to smash ice around the lake and delay the undead army. Personally hoping Sansa uses the dagger to kill Littlefinger, only to find out it was Arya wearing his face and then in a fit of grief she buries the dagger to the hilt in her own eye finally ending that storyline.
That would have been an excellent use of time during the time they sat there. The cold slows down the brain though and none of them were ever accused of being scholars.

• 1Picard

Ganthorn

N00b
That would have been an excellent use of time during the time they sat there. The cold slows down the brain though and none of them were ever accused of being scholars.

Even after the hound did it on accident he didn't keep doing it for some reason

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
Even after the hound did it on accident he didn't keep doing it for some reason
I questioned it myself, they were already near being overran at that point. He could have maybe opened a few more holes but I'm guessing they designed that scene to show it was too late, especially given the rock area was pretty large.

• 1Picard

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, I hate to be "that guy" but I kind of think that episode was fucking retarded. Banter was cool and Tormund survival was great. Everything else was really cringy. I'm willing to suspend disbelief for some good action, but all the north of the wall shit was so so bad. Everything felt forced, starting with the initial premise. Forget the teleporting, How the fuck did the lake even start to crack? Why did it suddenly really freeze over?

Also can't stand new tryhard Arya. She better be counter-playing LF.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users