GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
The difference between Holland and the Netherlands is less important to Americans than the difference between Essos and the 7 Kingdoms. I have never even once had Holland vs the Netherlands come up in conversation.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
So is it safe to assume that Danys will ally with the Starks since they seem to have the animal mind meld thing going on and at least one will pair with a dragon?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Victarion is going to snap her neck when she declines to marry him.

khalid

Unelected Mod
More like he is going to blow the horn and as the dragon is eating him, he will realize that a dragon is not a thrall.

Fedor

<Banned>
Can't wait to see this Selyse scene tonight.

PiIKBae.jpg

1Cm9LWg.jpg

PiIKBae.jpg

1Cm9LWg.jpg

khalid

Unelected Mod
Will be interesting to see what they do with the Stannis storyline, we knew they were planning on adding stuff to it since the books barely have him in book 3. Hopefully they don't fuck it up as bad as they did Daenery's book 2 storyline.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Fedor's pics are creepy and I don't know what they are. I didn't think Selyse was going to be in the show, but in hindsight, I guess she has to be. That looks like Melisandre in the pics, I wonder is Selyse will have a moustache in the show.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the Stannis storyline, we knew they were planning on adding stuff to it since the books barely have him in book 3. Hopefully they don't fuck it up as bad as they did Daenery's book 2 storyline.
Oh please, you won't be happy until she is skullfucking someone every episode, we all know your game.

Guess this is Selyse's actor:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001216/