GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

i didnt really like robb, catelyn or talisa. show needs more dany

also Hodor really almost dropped the ball tonight, guy's walking a fine line here.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Misery loves company, bros. That's all it is...this felt like a MASSIVE kick in the fucking nuts when we read the books, too. Let it out bros, let it out.
I was screaming during that last scene, and then during the credits. I'm not going to be OK again for quite some time.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Was great, a few things were changed, no Greatjon fucking up a couple people, Sandor killed no one, Greywind didn't even get out of the cage, Cat still has her face, but all the important shit was there. My G/f and mother both lost their shit, ohhhhh god, it feels good.

really hoping this season ends with Hodor giving Joffrey a fatal Triple-H Pedigree or something. huricanrana.. whatever

I was on the DC metro on my way home from work when I got to this chapter in the book. Pretty sure I was visibly rustled to everyone else on the train. Had to re-read a lot of it too because it literally came out of nowhere and was just full intensity right until the end.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They really matched the impact of the book's internal monologue with just how fucking brutal they made the initial stabbing. It was so shocking that it actually felt like when you read the books and you had to keep rereading lines wondering if this was all really happening.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I know it was completely overshadowed by the obvious, but that Mormont, Grey Worm, Daario fight scene was quite pleasant. Daario seemed, dare I say, badass.

Yeah, fuck..the womb stabbing really was intense, the visceral destruction of Robb's heir in the middle of all of the violence. Really hits home on the "Tywin Lannister is fucking ruthless" message.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
WTF? Holy crap. Is there any starks left? haha The Starks really need to stop trusting people and doing the honorable thing..jesus, holy crap

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
that was literally the most fucked up thing character-wise in a tv show ever. i don't think any show has ever done something like this.
i'm fucking heartbroken & speechless

I fucking hate Daario. I hate book Daario too so it's spot on.

Wish they went through the sewers waste deep in shit. And that Baristan hadn't sit out.

I've been waiting for this day... I think I'll have to change my Avatar soon.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For not being completely perfect, it still conveyed everything it needed to. Agree on the womb stabbing, that shit was brutal. I can't imagine the face scratching would have been considered worse than what the womb stabbing looked like. Even expecting it I cringed a little there.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
that was literally the most fucked up thing character-wise in a tv show ever. i don't think any show has ever done something like this.
i'm fucking heartbroken & speechless
More from the non spoiler thread. Glorious.