GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I think the added womb-stabbing made up for no Cat scratching her face off. Yeesh. I was giddy while my sisters were kept gasping with every stab and arrow. I feel kind of sadistic about the entire thing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't Bolton say "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" in the book?
Yup.

A man in dark armor and a pale pink cloak spotted with blood stepped up to Robb."Jaime Lannister sends his regards."He thrust his longsword through her son's heart, and twisted.

Which is a little misleading, since Jaime only said that to him in his snarky way not in any way related to this.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder how many Harry Potter actors are really happy their characters lived to the last movie now.

Fedor

<Banned>
Didn't Bolton say "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" in the book?
Yeah but they changed it in the show. I even had an image removed from the non spoiler thread involving Tywin because both the show writers and Grimmlokk think the viewers are that dumb.

Merrith

I was giddy while my sisters were kept gasping with every stab and arrow. I feel kind of sadistic about the entire thing.
EF6y7.gif

EF6y7.gif

Araxen

George kept Rob's baby alive for a reason so this is going to end up being a large deviation from the book whenever he gets around to writing the rest of the them.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This was my wife's reaction perfectly, wolfen posted it in the other thread.

i8NPs6Btkhljr.gif

He's okay...maybe his army will kill the archers...he can still get out....oh no...

George kept Rob's baby alive for a reason so this is going to end up being a large deviation from the book whenever he gets around to writing the rest of the them.
There was never a baby, it was one thing the reader might have wondered, was she or wasn't she pregnant... so yeah there isn't going to be a baby in the book now I'm guessing.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
I didn't post the gif.

From Twitter: WTF was that!? #GameofThrones I need a hug I am so traumatized. Screw the hug, with the silence at the end credits I need a support group

Malakriss

Well I'm probably going to be up long enough to watch Venture Bros while reading all the wtf comments.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess im going to be wrong, but didnt talisa's mom say that she made her daughter drink that pregnancy potion to keep her from getting preggers?