GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Major Spoiler for books 6 and 7.
m3m9YXL.jpg

m3m9YXL.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
More like "And then George came down with cardiac amyloidosis and died, leaving Brandon Sanderson to finish his series for him".

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
Looks like the scene where Tywin breaks the good news to the family is in the next episode, good since it's one of the best in the series.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't really get Johns tossing of the chick aside... She was standing by his side even after he wouldn't kill the guy (but he killed his other brother up north...but not this guy? Was this really the best place to turn?) he knocked her over...then after seeing both his brothers wolves he up and left.

did the warg dude fully transfer himself to the hawk before he dies? And it now going to fly back and warn mance...or am I just over thinking that. I don't see how he couldn't have kept with the chick... I kinda don't get that betrayal.
I thought the same thing with John Snow and killing the guy, he already killed once so why not again? But my wife explained it to me better. When they were captured north of the wall they both knew they were dead men so the older guy basically commands John to kill him to spy on the wildlings, John is doing his duty as a watchman here. When he's told to kill an innocent it is against his oath to do so, so he couldn't.

As far as the hawk, I believe he warged into it as he was dieing, when he actually died he lost control of the bird and thats why it flew off.

velk

Trakanon Raider
What has intrigued me about this show for the past 3 seasons has been the scale of character alignment. See below:
Alignment charts are almost always terrible*, and I realise that's the point - but Ned Stark led a rebellion and civil war in the name of personal vengeance and set up one of his buddies as a pretender king. He's also a liar and an oathbreaker. He'd be lucky to qualify for neutral good, lawful is right out.

* Almost all real people are between true neutral and neutral good, with self interest being in constant war with morality. You need two dimensional caricatures like you'd see in an AD&D novel to fit the alignment extremes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alignment charts are almost always terrible*, and I realise that's the point - but Ned Stark led a rebellion and civil war in the name of personal vengeance and set up one of his buddies as a pretender king. He's also a liar and an oathbreaker. He'd be lucky to qualify for neutral good, lawful is right out.

* Almost all real people are between true neutral and neutral good, with self interest being in constant war with morality. You need two dimensional caricatures like you'd see in an AD&D novel to fit the alignment extremes.
rofl

Siliconemelons

to be fair, aside from beheading your not instantly dead, yeah he got run through and would soon be dead and or passed out from shock to then die a few moments later.

during that, not yet...but going to be dead time we can assume he had will of mind enough to warg...its how long after that was and is the bird him, command attack..okay tweet tweet attack...okay off I go... Or... My mind and soul are now in a bird as my body is dead all Spock and McCoy like.

I'm not playing lawful good. Not a chance in hell. My first playthrough of Fallout 3? I nuked the fuck out of Megaton.....When I first played Oblivion I left a trail of bodies in my wake...
I wish I could do this. I'm basically OCD/bordering autistically-focused about finding every available storyline which 9/10 times means never killing anyone.