GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was hard to watch at first until they lit up the trenches. I thought the battle tactics were completely retarded. Poor usage of dragons: there's undead all around the castle, flame breath those shits instead of flying around in a shitstorm.

The creepy parts were pretty cool, which more of the show was like that instead of dicking around in King's Landing.

Episode was alright, spent a lot of time being pissed off at people doing stupid things though.

It sucks Berrick died lame, and Melisandre didn't aloha snackbar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well aside from NK getting 360 no scoped I have to say it was a pretty epic fight scene overall. So 3 episodes left to

Cleganebowl
some stupid shit with Euron Greyjoy
Merc army fight
Cersei death
Bronn Crossbow Shenanigans
Jon & Dany marriage
kill off remaining cast

I am probably forgetting a few things, still a lot to cover in a short period of time.

At this point i assume bronn kills jamie and tyrion kills bronn

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don’t think all the unsullied are dead. I mean yeah lost a lot but probably still maybe half of em? Or I bet that’s how they say are left next week anyway.

I mean it's pretty obvious that Winterfell was a near complete massacre, but yes somehow enough of her forces survived to pose a credible threat to Cersei who still has the Lannister bannermen, the Iron Fleet, and the Golden Company.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Too bad the NK didn't leave behind a body. They should have had Daenerys send his head to Cersei in a nicely gift wrapped box wit a note inside.

"You are next. Love, Dany"

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Some off the fight scenes were good but ultimately this was everything i hate about the post book writing. The good things about the early seasons was watching people do things they didn't want to do and dying in ways that they wouldn't wish on their worst enemy. Everyone is a hero now and evil is just evil. It's boring. I expect more of the same in the last episodes.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched the episode on HBO GO. I thought it was just my old ass TV that made it so I could barely see a goddamn thing, but apparently not after coming here.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
While Arya killing NK is cool in its way I guess...the whole buildup between him and Jon seems completely wasted at this point. Jon should have called him a coward for running away from him and raising everyone to block their fight.
Agreed. The glory and laurels now belong to Ayra, who has faced the NK once.

Waymens power has fucked this series. RIP.

• 2Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
What army does the Norh have now to fight back against Cersei and her Golden Company army?

Would everyone be mad if they just send Arya into Kings Landing in disguise and assassinate Cersei?

Someone also asked what the other whtie walkers did besides stand and ride horses. In one episode they handed NK a ice spear so.. yeah.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I take it they’re going to convienently ignore fact that it would be trivial to just send Arya, slayer of demi gods ,down to kill Cersei and not even need to have a battle.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Too bad the NK didn't leave behind a body. They should have had Daenerys send his head to Cersei in a nicely gift wrapped box wit a note inside.

"You are next. Love, Dany"

They could pack some snow in a box?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the episode on HBO GO. I thought it was just my old ass TV that made it so I could barely see a goddamn thing, but apparently not after coming here.

Yeah same. It was just as bad on HBO GO.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, looks like Ghost is alive. From the preview next week, you see him behind Dany when she has a torch to burn the bodies of the dead.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Jon & Dany marriage Jon kills Daeny, he'll refuse the throne, Tyrion/Sansa will marry and rule. Jon will rebuild Winterfell with Arya and Bran.

(I'm not seriously considering Tyrion/Sansa at the end).

But I am confident that 1.) Jon kills Dany. and 2.) Jon won't want the throne.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Arya goes from getting her vagina grabbed by level 1 Decaying Skeletons in nek forest and being literally saved by the hound and One eyed fucking Willy to killing the night king.

Makes sense.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Bran. I thought he wa gonna pull some ENC or WIZ shit out but instead he just went AFK on pull and almost caused a wipe.

The episode looked cool, but plotwise i feel 100% let down.

• 9Like
  • 8Worf
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 20 users

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
We grew up watching GI Joe, Thunder cats, and saved by the bell and ya'll motherfuckers bitching about this TV show that is on par with most block busters.

• 7Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Would everyone be mad if they just send Arya into Kings Landing in disguise and assassinate Cersei?

Someone also asked what the other whtie walkers did besides stand and ride horses. In one episode they handed NK a ice spear so.. yeah.

One was an army general, one was a battle strategist, and another was a tax advisor. The others were there just to look cool.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Arya goes from getting her vagina grabbed by level 1 decaying Skelton’s in nek forest and being literally saved by the hound and One eyed fucking Willy to killing the night king.

Makes sense.

Arya was wrecking some shit before that chase through the castle to be fair. I thought she looked rather badass most the episode. The speed she had to kill that 1 zombie on her way out of the library was pretty awesome too.

• 1Like