GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
One last thing I've been meaning to ask:

If the Faceless Men are such badass killers, how in the hell did Jaqen get caught in the first place? was this ever brought up or mentioned?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider

If the Faceless Men are such badass killers, how in the hell did Jaqen get caught in the first place? was this ever brought up or mentioned?
I would assume he was rounded up for something else, not caught during an assassination.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the story is Jaqen didnt get captured, Ned was going to take the black and be sent up to the Wall, the FM was purposely "captured" in order to go up north with Ned and kill him before he took the black. when Ned got killed he no longer needed to go up north so he wanted to get out of his cage and go about his business.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While I'm glad Jon manned the fuck up...that could have been done so much better.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users