GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lady Stoneheart finds out from Brienne and her mock trial hangings about her four living children and Jon's true lineage. This causes LSH to feel her protective instincts over her children and she regains some of her humanity. Feeling guilty for being a piece of shit to Jon and also seeing him (with Mel's help, maybe) as the savior of her kids, LSH sacrifices herself to ressurect him using the Lord of Light's "Transfer Rez" spell that Beric used on her. R'hllor's magic from the rez combines with Jon's Targaryen lineage and he becomes The Prince that was Promised, Azor Ahai reborn: immune to fire, free from duty, and ready to ride a mothafuckin' dragon. The other one is "ridden" by warg Bran.

/fanfictionoff

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
He's already proven he's not immune to fire. Whether he's a targ or not he can't ride the dragons. I'm making an assumption there - that you'd need to be immune to fire or burning to be able to ride them. I'm just guessing that with fire and shit flying everywhere a normal person would get burned.
uh what...?

Targ's aren't immune to fire, and certainly not to dragon fire. This idea was a show only creation not from the books. Given the huge number of targs who've died from either dragon fire (dance of dragons) or attempts at hatching dragon eggs (summerhall, et all) there's really no evidence to support that targ's have any kind of immunity for fire.

The fire that dany survived was a very special situation involving blood magic. Burning Khal (king) drogo's body was the sacrifice to awaken dragons from the stone. Later on she was burned and blistered by drogon's breath which just barely touched her.

Event Horizon: Flashpoint Transcript: George R. R. Martin

Granny: Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?
George_RR_Martin: Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.
Revanshe: So she won't be able to do it again?
George_RR_Martin: Probably not.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
uh what...?

Targ's aren't immune to fire, and certainly not to dragon fire. This idea was a show only creation not from the books. Given the huge number of targs who've died from either dragon fire (dance of dragons) or attempts at hatching dragon eggs (summerhall, et all) there's really no evidence to support that targ's have any kind of immunity for fire.

The fire that dany survived was a very special situation involving blood magic. Burning Khal (king) drogo's body was the sacrifice to awaken dragons from the stone. Later on she was burned and blistered by drogon's breath which just barely touched her.

Event Horizon: Flashpoint Transcript: George R. R. Martin
Well, ok, but:

george r r martin - Is Daenerys Targaryen immune to fire? - Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange

I'd say that point is not as clear cut as you're saying. I mean if GRRM says it, he must mean it, but he sure put a lot of fire-resist bullshit in the books if he didn't mean it that way.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
GRRM wrote that scene cause he knew if a show ever made a movie out of it they'd have a hot piece of ass play Daenarys and they'd have no choice but to show her naked and covered in flames.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
GRRM Patch notes 6.41b

Rebalance of Daenerys class
-Internal testing revealed a bug in how fire resistance scaled, resulting in an artificially high resistance. It should now scale the same as other classes.
-Intelligence and Charisma have been rescaled from 4 points per level to 2. Players will find that this increases the number of mistakes she makes in the Diplomacy and Interaction meta games.
-Moon blood is now working as intended. Our internal test servers were using a data file that was never used on the live servers, which resulted in us mistakenly believing that it was functioning in-game

Other class changes
-Reduced Arya faceless change cooldown slightly, from 180 seconds to 160 seconds at level 30
-Hodor class can now wield polearms
-Stark race now requires players to place points in Warg, but they will gain Warg skill points at an increased level to compensate for the change

Misc changes
-Trapdoor to Hand's Room in Redkeep now requires a key. Certain players exploited this door to bypass the Hand Tower Guard NPCs, allowing easy farm of the Shae and Tywin bosses

ETA6isC.gif

khorum

Murder Apologist
Well I hope the devs hotfix the Ned Stark encounter sincehe's glitching out and noobs are sploiting mad R+L=J drops.

Ned Motherfucking Stark_sl said:
There are flashbacks that they could be doing for season five ...
[Excited] Are they? Really?

I could be wrong, but I think they might show flashbacks via Bran's connection to the heart trees.
Oh, yeah, yeah! And I'm his father, so that would be great fun! Just to go back to that for a while, it would be such fun to do. It would be great! It would be bizarre, but it would be great! So I guess if they're going to do flashbacks, then yeah!

Well, it's just my theory ...
But it's a good theory! And that should happen, shouldn't it? I've definitely got some unfinished business that needs to be resolved there.I'm obviously not Jon Snow's dad. And you need that to be revealed at some point, don't you?So Bran would kind of be the one having the flashback, and he would see Ned praying, right? And revealing those things? You never know what those guys are going to do with that. It's got to be something special. But I'm into that. I certainly would be into that. Print that! Give them a nudge. [Laughs.] Hopefully I'll get a call soon.
Apparently he's also played a tranny named Tracie at some point.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nice... I __CANNOT__ wait for Tyene Sand's inevitable full frontal 5-minute sexposition scene.

khorum

Murder Apologist
They're supposed to start shooting at the end of July so if they haven't cast euron or Victarion by now I doubt we will see either of them this season. And since both seasons 5 and 6 got greenlit at the same time, I doubt we'll see them next season either.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They're supposed to start shooting at the end of July so if they haven't cast euron or Victarion by now I doubt we will see either of them this season. And since both seasons 5 and 6 got greenlit at the same time, I doubt we'll see them next season either.
They already have Euron, according to some theories :p