Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Annnnnd this is why we keep voting him back in. Son of a bitch really knows how to bring home the bacon.

McConnell-Reid Deal Includes $2 Billion Earmark for Kentucky Project | WFPL

A proposal to end the government shutdown and avoid default orchestrated by Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and Democratic Leader Harry Reid includes a $2 billion earmark for a Kentucky project.

Language in a draft of the McConnell-Reid deal (see page 13, section 123) provided to WFPL News shows a provision that increases funding for the massive Olmsted Dam Lock in Louisville from $775 million to nearly $2. 9 billion.

The dam is considered an important project for the state and region in regards to water traffic along the Ohio River.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Opps thought this was the politics thread.

Fuckers let it fall too far down!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just correcting an error and I'm pretty sure araysar has made it previously known he made more than 85k.
I did, but what I never really mentioned is that I typically plowed a sizable chunk of my salary right back into the company to help fuel expansion and ease cash flow.

Like I said before, I lived modestly and really took only what I need it to live comfortably.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just correcting an error and I'm pretty sure araysar has made it previously known he made more than 85k.
The man is a moocher atm. So sayeth Repulicathustra. Damnit, I need comedy lessons.

Anyway, a quick GS finds the top 1% in 2012 made at least $394K, averaged $717K. The top 10% made at least $114K.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The man is a moocher atm. So sayeth Repulicathustra. Damnit, I need comedy lessons.

Anyway, a quick GS finds the top 1% in 2012 made at least $394K, averaged $717K. The top 10% made at least $114K.
Does he have a refrigerator? If yes, he is living too well for the repubtards.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont collect government assistance like half the board here, so none of this shit applies to me.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Izo always fighting the good fight. Enjoy your freedom. It is only a matter if time before the Nazis will throw someone who is for such a noble cause back into the gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.