Grand Theft Auto Online

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Searched, didn't see a thread.

The thought of robbing a bank raid style with some buds? Holy fuck that is beyond epic.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Haha was dicking around in JC2MP last test they had. Lagged to shit but was fun boosting into a crowd of people.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I just can't believe they aren't going to release this on next-gen. Surely they are just waiting to announce they will release it on next-gen a few months after the game is released on this gen so people buy both versions.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Well, if rumors are to be believed, they are releasing this one on the PC at the same time. Which is what I am hoping for. Don't want to play this on my PS3.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Well, if rumors are to be believed, they are releasing this one on the PC at the same time. Which is what I am hoping for. Don't want to play this on my PS3.
Where are you seeing these rumors? everything I have seen points toward a PC port, but not anywhere near the console release dates. In a week or 2 Lazlow will be in studio on the Opie and Anthony show with a copy of gta5, he always does a Q & A for those that call in. Maybe he will have some more official info.