Grand Theft Auto V

Sean_sl

shitlord
There's a little more to it than that. Michael latches onto Franklin as a surrogate son due to his crazy family problems and being totally unable to relate to his own son. He sees himself in Franklin and relates to him, which quickly forms the weird bond that they have.

DMK_sl

shitlord
That women that said GTA was misogynistic etc has reviewed the online part of GTA now as well. I've got no issue with the score of 7/10. It's the following that pisses me of. Here's a quote from the review.

"I've found myself more invested in the stylish, enigmatic character I created than I ever was in Michael or Franklin or Trevor."

A little snippet of how fucken retarded this lady is. She was more invested in the online character that to my knowledge doesn't even fucken talk and there's barely any story in online mode, all because it was a female. I think they are purposely letting her write these reviews to get more hits.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You mean the tranny?

She would've been satisfied staying on the character creation screen for 10 hours.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They literally only have that tranny on staff doing this for the page hits.

That's the only reason.

So don't give them any.

Sean_sl

shitlord
They literally only have that tranny on staff doing this for the page hits.

That's the only reason.

So don't give them any.
Agree, and that review is putrid. Definitely will not be going to that site when they are blatantly baiting for hits and not even trying to put out quality work in the process.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
hook my mic up and now i can't fucking hear anyone, awesome

And i'm retarded...game sound coming out of tv, mic sounds coming out of headphones, which were around my neck

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Is there really any difference in the end story of who you kill? I chose to kill the hillbilly cause i got tired of his fuckin place in the middle of no where and his shitty red truck... but always wondered what if i shot michael or left them both alone.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is there really any difference in the end story of who you kill? I chose to kill the hillbilly cause i got tired of his fuckin place in the middle of no where and his shitty red truck... but always wondered what if i shot michael or left them both alone.
uh option C means none of the main characters die and yes, Trevor has a post game mission, hope you saved in a new slot before you beat the game

Scyfi

N00b
uh option C means none of the main characters die and yes, Trevor has a post game mission, hope you saved in a new slot before you beat the game
uh actually you can lose Franklin during option C if he dies during the shootout he stays dead.