Grand Theft Auto V

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah dude i completly screwed the pooch. was trying to talk on the hpone and play. sorry mate

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
man this chrome paint job on my xf is nasty as fuck.

I really hope they add heist and cops and robbers soon, i mean grinding missions is alright, free roaming raping people is alright but it does get old.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
does anyone know if you still lose 2k cash everytime you die in team deathmatch cant find a legit answer.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't think so...I did a team deathmatch shortly after I started playing online last weekend, and I would have definitely noticed losing like 20K, that would have been all my money at the time.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so rockstar is going to issue a cheaters pool, for anyone that abused replaying missions, and using the los santos customs glitch to sell cars over and over.

they are gonna take the time to find out who cheated and who didnt, but they wouldent do that to restore characters? shitty company is shitty.

annnnd they just deleted the post stating this.

Sean_sl

shitlord
That's pretty hilarious and retarded. How on earth is replaying a mission considered "cheating" when there's a fucking Replay button right there on the screen?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
these guys are insane, they are deleting threads ASKING why they deleted that thread lmao.

I mean the Car thing is a glitch really, but replaying missions was a design flaw of theirs, they are just mad people are set with money and they are gonna lose on cash cards is really it, they wanna somehow recoup that by banning or segregating ppl and trying to make them like reform.

and my cars are gone, i thought they fixed everything oh rockstar.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has rockstar never done multiplayer online games before? They're failing some MMO 101: don't delete posts. Don't lose their characters.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i really dont think they are going too... but yeah fuck us all.

the fact that its basically their fault, we used their system as it was laid out for us, the restart button was right on the damn screen, the cat glitch is different, you actually are glitching the game.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still a complete newb at this game. I just don't have that much time to play it frequently. I haven't done the online portion at all, but in single player, I just unlocked Trevor and did the mission where he kills off the mexians and steals their plane. Now that I've finished it, I can purchase property. He's a weirdo to look at, but pretty amusing to listen to.

Isn't Trevor a server dude name?

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
I'd be shocked if they do anything about people using restart.... really shocked.

However on the other hand I can see something being done for people glitching the motorcycle sell trick. Either way I don't really care. If they don't reset these people with 20 million dollars they will all burn out anyways. I have found a group of 6-7 people on every night to run missions and i'm still having a blast getting new cars and just running missions with them. A mic makes this game 200% better.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be shocked if they do anything about people using restart.... really shocked.

However on the other hand I can see something being done for people glitching the motorcycle sell trick. Either way I don't really care. If they don't reset these people with 20 million dollars they will all burn out anyways. I have found a group of 6-7 people on every night to run missions and i'm still having a blast getting new cars and just running missions with them. A mic makes this game 200% better.
Yea it's been fun as hell playing with you guys. I wish I had more GTA time but between wow and my in-laws moving and bringing us a bunch of shit I don't have nearly the time I'd like to play. But this weekend I should be able to rock the hell out of some missions and shit.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The online might actually be fun if someone at R* had sat down and figured out how long each mission/race/whatever took and at least made a tiny effort at balancing the RP rewards. As it stands, everything I enjoy in the game is just about fucking worthless. Cash rewards are pretty goddamn retarded too, for that matter.

Not a fan of all the car mods being locked behind race wins either. All that does is encourage win trading, while screwing over everyone who plays normally.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
^ is the biggest issue, i literally sit here looking at mission payouts and unless its over 16k i dont bother.

So theres only like 8 viable missions.

was there any solid info on if cops and robbers was going to be released? it was advertised... and one of the main reasons i bought it.

lol i just posted a question asking them about cops and robbers and if i could sue for false advertisement, they deleted it instantly.

fucker_sl

shitlord
just because

197970.gif