Grand Theft Auto VI

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Also a lot of the shit in the trailer looked like GTA Insta / Tik Tok and I could see being a doucebag social media influencer being a side thing you can do.
Being from Florida, this shit hits that current-day Florida.. they even added that clown that wanted to be the real-life joker, some influencer wannabe that, iirc, got into it with boonk gang.. another influencer who was filming himself robbing drunken donuts in broad daylight(also florida). I fucking lol'd.
1701757358423.png
1701757160697.png

Trailer was pretty trashy, mainly because of the twerking shots (which all looked like they might have been the same NPC in different places). I mean GTA has always been about the trashier elements of culture but IDK, this one just struck me as extra-trashy. Wish it took a bit less from rap videos and a bit more from Miami Vice. We need Crockett and Tubbs to class this thing up.
Unfortunately, that is the reality we live in. It probably doesn't help that their biggest income is from an average worldstar patron, esp from the amount of people that I have seen on things like RP which more or less keep GTA5 alive regarding any kind of conversation. It does sprinkle in some of the white bits of Florida, and I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a reference to Sausage Castle; tldr a massive party house of drugs guns and strippers ran by Gary Busey's nephew.. we're long past the cocaine days of Florida. Fentanyl, Codeine, and Xanax.

I'd imagine that while the female is the "lead" its probably something along the lines of playing as male/female via GTA5 with the three characters.. and allowing the upsurge of female gamers to have a stand-in. Again, the RP community is huge and there are a lot of females that play and want "representational" characters to more than likely play as. It's more than likely a bonnie and clyde story.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Surprised they are having it take place in Miami, but i mean - Miami does make a cray locale for it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You mean like San Andreas? Widely regarded as the best GTA of all-time?

That trailer looked fucking sick. And even if the story of the game sucks, the RP scene for this will be nuts.

I swear to god, you fuckers literally can't enjoy ANYTHING in life anymore. I legitimately feel sorry for you guys.
I loved Vice City but couldn't play San Andreas because of all the jogger shit. Blows my mind that people like it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
San Andreas was awesome. It had just the right amount of seriousness mixed with complete dumbass. It is the best GTA game. GTA4 sucked dicks. I stopped playing it the second I realized it was far more efficient to just take the taxi than it was to steal a taxi. That and having to go into the internet cafe to use the fake PC to setup things and go on dating sites. I loved GTA5 too but San Andreas was always my favorite. SA was the whole reason GTA5 went so hard on heists.

Just. Really?

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
San Andreas was awesome. It had just the right amount of seriousness mixed with complete dumbass. It is the best GTA game. GTA4 sucked dicks. I stopped playing it the second I realized it was far more efficient to just take the taxi than it was to steal a taxi. That and having to go into the internet cafe to use the fake PC to setup things and go on dating sites. I loved GTA5 too but San Andreas was always my favorite. SA was the whole reason GTA5 went so hard on heists.

Just. Really?
I just don't like jogger culture or aesthetic. I would definetly take a fast travel taxi to avoid it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, I can't hear you over the mission where you steal alien goo from Area 51 for Willie Nelson. Oh and you got to use a jet pack to do it.

Also the one where you intercept a private jet with a single prop plane and hijack it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I guarantee you there will be woke shit in this game. Cooler thing is I'll be able to jack them around all day long. Shot to the head. Steal their car or drive them through a windshield - steal what little money they have on them - see someone twirking or live streaming and light them on fire with a mother fucking flamethrower. Oh want to drag race down a public street? We can start by me dropping your sorry ass with two shots to the head. Wanna talk about your pronoun? Meet my AK - whose pronoun is "Shitter"

I predict this game to be very theraputic for all of us.

However, I swear to God if the protagonists fucks start lipping off "WE CAN DO THIS!" "WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER" "WE GOT THIS" "YOU GOT THIS" over and over and fucking over again, and this chick is so poorly written it makes the BJ Daughters from Youongblood look like God Fearing Republicans, I am never going to get passed level one as I kill the main character again and again for 67 hours straight in the most awesome and creative ways known to Rockstar.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I guarantee you there will be woke shit in this game. Cooler thing is I'll be able to jack them around all day long. Shot to the head. Steal their car or drive them through a windshield - steal what little money they have on them - see someone twirking or live streaming and light them on fire with a mother fucking flamethrower. Oh want to drag race down a public street? We can start by me dropping your sorry ass with two shots to the head. Wanna talk about your pronoun? Meet my AK - whose pronoun is "Shitter"

I predict this game to be very theraputic for all of us.

However, I swear to God if the protagonists fucks start lipping off "WE CAN DO THIS!" "WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER" "WE GOT THIS" "YOU GOT THIS" over and over and fucking over again, and this chick is so poorly written it makes the BJ Daughters from Youongblood look like God Fearing Republicans, I am never going to get passed level one as I kill the main character again and again for 67 hours straight in the most awesome and creative ways known to Rockstar.
I feel like the game is gonna be amazing no matter what, but seriously hoping it doesn't turn out as woke as ppl are predicting. Regardless, with such a huge and beautiful city, millions of side shit, hopefully a decent story, it HAS to be good, right?

I'll be so sad if it sucks, I know there was quite a bit of development hell, but if they're ready to put a release date it should probably be early 2025 which means I'm sure they have most of the game done.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I guarantee you there will be woke shit in this game.
Wow Predicty Mc Predictor, that's quite the BOLD statement. A tech company is going to have woke shit in their game? Do you have any past precedent to make this claim, anything at all that might indicate this could happen. I need something pretty firm, as absolutely nobody saw this game going this way.

• 2Worf

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I have to get a PS5 for this huh.
Not if you want it to look anywhere near as good as the trailer. For that you'll need a high-end computer, and probably yet another year or more for it to release on PC. Ugh.

Anyway, if this trailer had released 5 years ago (with graphics appropriately scaled back to that time), we'd be on page 10 of pure hype by now. Y'all are damaged goods at this point.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Not if you want it to look anywhere near as good as the trailer. For that you'll need a high-end computer, and probably yet another year or more for it to release on PC. Ugh.

Anyway, if this trailer had released 5 years ago (with graphics appropriately scaled back to that time), we'd be on page 10 of pure hype by now. Y'all are damaged goods at this point.
Yes. We are damaged. You are enlightened. Thank you for shining a light. You are such a treasure and I appreciate you

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Decade or so of recycled trash becoming ever more woke filled will do that to you.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wow Predicty Mc Predictor, that's quite the BOLD statement. A tech company is going to have woke shit in their game? Do you have any past precedent to make this claim, anything at all that might indicate this could happen. I need something pretty firm, as absolutely nobody saw this game going this way.

Yes I was stating the obvious, you gigantic faggot - along with my controller based coping mechanisms (Maybe along with 56,403 video clips) of seeing twirking rip roaring transgender mentally ill pixels getting their asses kicked in more creative ways than John Jigsaw Kramer could ever hope to dream up.

If I can mod your name into one of those dipshit characters I will do that as well before I start the process.

With that said - with Dan Houser gone, gear up for some shit writing unless Umphries has a play in it which is TBD.

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme

If the trailer had released 5 years ago, the protagonist would have been a Cuban male with a couple Hispanic amigos wrecking shop in Vice City. Not this woke diversity bullshit.

You are just a slow boiled frog.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is just Rockstar putting their jogger culture fetish up front.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users