Grand Theft Auto VI

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rockstar has been doing this for awhile. They did the same thing with RDR2. It's a pure greed thing. I"m still buying it for PS5!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Don't understand this hate for console first releases. This has been going on for years.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Seeing shots from the game side by side with RL video really demonstrates how nice these graphics are. A couple times I forgot which side was the game.

The girl twerking on the car roof in real life is latina and way, way hotter than the one in the game. Nice going, Rockstar.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seeing shots from the game side by side with RL video really demonstrates how nice these graphics are. A couple times I forgot which side was the game.

The girl twerking on the car roof in real life is latina and way, way hotter than the one in the game. Nice going, Rockstar.

Some ass cant be replicated digitally! You see ass like that all the time in Kendall

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wtf are you even talking about? You having a stroke or something?
stroke GIF

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What is there like one other game on ps5 that I can't get on pc? I bought a ps4 and only played GoW and hzd, I will not be doing that again even if I loved the gta series.
Bloodborne.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
I haven't touched a Playstation since ps2. I didn't even own that, my girlfriend at the time did.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1701867246992.png

I wont be surprised if it actually is a 500GB download.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Don't understand this hate for console first releases. This has been going on for years.
And it's been annoying for years.

Rockstar is especially egregious. GTA 5 console release: September, 2013. PC release: April, 2015. Of course, the games are typically awesome enough to enjoy for two playthroughs, but now that I'm old and have kids, fuck a bunch of double-dipping.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Bloodborne.

I'm too high strung and life is too stressful for me to play souls like games, I'd burn my own house down just to keep from giving the PS5 any satisfaction.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
GTA6 CODERS BREATH AIR, WHY THAT'S A BAD THING!!!
Showing off how well you can recreate a viral video isnt impressive or inspire confidence in your ability to actually create.

What you should really be worried about is take2 working with sweet baby, a company whose sole job is injecting woke retardation into video games.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Showing off how well you can recreate a viral video isnt impressive or inspire confidence in your ability to actually create.

What you should really be worried about is take2 working with sweet baby, a company whose sole job is injecting woke retardation into video games.

Bingo.

And without Dan Houser to gatekeep that shit, it will be interesting.

Everyone in the game industry including Rockstar will want to read this before launch day:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I think they went with Miami because anything "san" would just be homeless people shitting all over and gang rape from illegals and tranny enforcers.
With Miami you still get a bit of it, but you also get the people who murder people for it too.