Grand Theft Auto VI

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,312
6,052
The one hour part was probably just pulled out of someone's ass because it sounded good, but I doubt the actual numbers are too far off.
 

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,184
51,924
The one hour part was probably just pulled out of someone's ass because it sounded good, but I doubt the actual numbers are too far off.
Yeah who knows. I’ve seen a a bunch of articles with anywhere from 5m preordered to 50m, all from analysts just guessing. It’ll make bank but I don’t trust anything until rockstar releases official numbers eventually.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,262
10,953

Can someone here explain this guy to me? Why do you/we care what he thinks? I tend to not take anyone seriously that are missing teeth. Not being obstinate, I just see him on here a lot and have no idea who the guy is Asmongod or someshit?
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,944
132,054
Can someone here explain this guy to me? Why do you/we care what he thinks? I tend to not take anyone seriously that are missing teeth. Not being obstinate, I just see him on here a lot and have no idea who the guy is Asmongod or someshit?

Because he is the perfect retard. Flawless in every way. He is an extremely accurate barometer regarding the trends and opinions of the average retard who is somewhere around 25-45 and mostly in the white male demographic.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,262
10,953
Because he is the perfect retard. Flawless in every way. He is an extremely accurate barometer regarding the trends and opinions of the average retard who is somewhere around 25-45 and mostly in the white male demographic.
ok that makes 100% perfect sense, sincerely thanks!
 

Burns

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9,506
18,387
ok that makes 100% perfect sense, sincerely thanks!
Also, you can use his YT channel to find funny/interesting videos that you wouldn't normally see because you don't use reddit/facebook/twitter/discord shitposting channels.

Since he links to all the original videos, you can just scroll down and click on the link without actually needing to listen to his commentary. I think every Fleekazoid video (the one above) I have seen, on Fleckazoid's channel, has been because Asmond had it linked from his YT channel.

Additionally, I'm not sure how much he actually believes or if some of the more "extreme" views expressed are part of being an in-character shitposter type of "joke" (sorta like the bits I have seen of Sam Hyde or Andy Kaufman).
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,262
10,953
Also, you can use his YT channel to find funny/interesting videos that you wouldn't normally see because you don't use reddit/facebook/twitter/discord shitposting channels.

Since he links to all the original videos, you can just scrolling down and click on the link without actually needing to listen to his commentary. I think every Fleekazoid video (the one above) I have seen, on Fleckazoid's channel, has been because Asmond had it linked from his YT channel.

Additionally, I'm not sure how much he actually believes or if some of the more "extreme" views expressed are part of being a in-character shitposter type of joke (sorta like the bits I have seen of Sam Hyde or Andy Kaufman).
yeah I look at our nieces FB page on the site me & the wife have together, our memories and that's it. If I'm wasting time waiting at a doc or whatever I'll watch videos on Reddit with the sound off. Stupid shit like cats being dumb. All that other stuff is beyond me man.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,262
10,953
Right up there with the pre-order savings deposit box from GTA 5, that thing collected dust for years before I ever threw it out. Every time I looked at it I called myself dumbass for preordering the game.
 

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
53,001
-104,210
z5KeVms_d.jpg
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user