Gravy's Fun League (Fun League II) 2017

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
29 points from Jaguars D/ST. I was going to change them, but decided to roll with it and see how it went. No Ragrets!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Your team seems perfectly reasonable, so autodraft didn't hose you too bad, though I don't think I'd generally carry 2 tight ends.
I am so happy autodraft gave me Kelce I don't even care about the rest of it. <3

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I hate fantasy football

IMG_0237.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So, mostly I cared if the Chiefs won, (Yay) and how Cousins did (double Yay...points and in true Gravy fashion...against the Raiders). It was a good football Sunday in my house.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Need 15 points from Howard tonight to win, don’t think it’s likely but definitely not impossible.

I do love that I played against the Jacksonville D this week in all 3 of the leagues I play in.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Third most points scored (second and 1.6 more than me), only 2 people have a worse record than me.

I also have the most points scored against me by ~40. Average of 105 points scored against me per game.

This is bullshit, I want a redo

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Third most points scored (second and 1.6 more than me), only 2 people have a worse record than me.

I also have the most points scored against me by ~40. Average of 105 points scored against me per game.

This is bullshit, I want a redo
I would like a redo too - but I would probably miss the draft again and also not have a back up qb again and also miss actually putting together a team prior to the week of play so I might actually notice bye weekends. I suck this year and I am really ok with it. Still fun!

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, I hope the Chiefs don't follow my path today. Started out 5-0, going to lose my third straight. I thought I was weathering losing David Johnson but now the bottom is really falling out.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Damn, I hope the Chiefs don't follow my path today. Started out 5-0, going to lose my third straight. I thought I was weathering losing David Johnson but now the bottom is really falling out.
I hope what you hope! They make me so anxious I have to walk away from the TV every once in a while.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I mean you almost had me there

• 1Barf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn, 17 points from a fucking kicker?! Bullshit!

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
AJ Green and Evans combine for 1.9 points and 2 fights. Good times.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It is official, my team and management of them is very very bad this year. Still, I like this.

This is probably the most undeserving 1 seed in any league I've ever played in. I apologize to all who have suffered a 60pt loss in my warpath.

Last edited:

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I will pay better attention next year and actually choose my own damn team. :)

(IRF...CHIEFS!!!)

• 1Worf