Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sorry

I had to do it. It was all written out by a friend and I had to post it and a couple replies, to make fun of myself.

PS: I watched Over the top with Sylvester Stallone before I clicked on Internet Explorer.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
James said:
The best thing Bob Costas ever did was his cameo on Baseketball. Bob Vila, on the other hand, is nearly unrivaled in pure badassedry and general manliness. The dude would put two pieces of boards together, put a nail through them, and then the boards would come to life, start beating the shit out of some pansies, and then fuck their girlfriends all due to the spare testosterone that oozed out of Vila while completing his project.

And then there"s Bob Ross. I lost my virginity to Bob Ross.
I just read the rest of this. I pass the crown. You are now the "One"

This means no more screenshotting my tells in WoW when you take someone else over my heroic badges. Which turn into conquest badges.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Utnayan said:
This means no more screenshotting my tells in WoW when you take someone else over my heroic badges. Which turn into conquest badges.
Wait, wait, wait...you play WoW?

Drave_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
PS: I watched Over the top with Sylvester Stallone before I clicked on Internet Explorer.
After watching Sly Stallone rock a mother-fucker in arm-wrestling, it"s easy become afflicted with a mysterious testosterone surge that will squirt vast quantities of hot, steaming dork-rage from every pore of your body... right onto our precious interwebs.That shit just fucking happens, yo.

Ngruk understands, I"m sure.

You might need House to cure that shit tho.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzcVvTHZlQo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzcVvTHZlQo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Because of this

Go read my origianal post. Or, continie kissing ass.

Your Choice.
You really are a tool Ut, not a dork, a tool. Considering you"ve been here since the inception of this thread you know that I"ve made many references to being as much a geek/dork/nerd as anyone here, so save it.

You really are a putz, and you"re a liar, neither one needing to be responded to any more than this.

Oh and FYI, most of these folks are NOT your friend and from how I read this forum none of them want/need you to stick up for them.

You want to bump heads via internet, drop me a private email, otherwise get back to HKoA.

Seide_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Here, let me give you a hint of who I am.

A damn close friend of mine who died suddenly and we had a funeral in Wayzata, MN. Hrbek, Bruno (And his awesome wife), Gladden, Salas, Viola... Along with Bob Costas. I can PM you the name of the church if you need me too. Im saying this just so you know I am not full of shit. (Oh... And the comic joke about Reardon and Diamonds... But he was off his meds right?)

Man... These people here know nothing about the life of a major league athlete. And you just called them all dorks.
I like puzzles.

Assuming everything you said is true and applies to you:

The funeral was for Carl Pohlad, former owner of the Minnesota Twins who passed in January. The people mentioned were all members of the 1987 World Series Champion Minnesota Twins team, three of whom which still live in Minneapolis. Your quote about Garnett suggests you still are connected to the Minnesota sports scene, which would make you...

Dan Gladden, two time World Series Champion and one time Japan Series champion outfielder, and color commentator for Minnesota Twins baseball since 2000 (first with WCCO-AM, currently with the Twins Radio Network).

Do I win?!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
You really are a tool Ut, not a dork, a tool. Considering you"ve been here since the inception of this thread you know that I"ve made many references to being as much a geek/dork/nerd as anyone here, so save it.

You really are a putz, and you"re a liar, neither one needing to be responded to any more than this.

Oh and FYI, most of these folks are NOT your friend and from how I read this forum none of them want/need you to stick up for them.

You want to bump heads via internet, drop me a private email, otherwise get back to HKoA.
What the fuck is HKoA? Hard Knocks on Athletes?

Just make sure you do not try to back McQuaid again in that other thread.

I"ll be three rows up from Mauer tonight if you make it to the cities.

And I do not know what the fuck to laugh at more - the fact that you had a parody thread go over your head, or the fact that you have no clue who I am.

Cynno_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
What the fuck is HKoA? Hard Knocks on Athletes?

Just make sure you do not try to back McQuaid again in that other thread.

I"ll be three rows up from Mauer tonight if you make it to the cities.

And I do not know what the fuck to laugh at more - the fact that you had a parody thread go over your head, or the fact that you have no clue who I am.
You"re still a dumb fuck.

yay

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Seide said:
I like puzzles.

The funeral was for Carl Pohlad, former owner of the Minnesota Twins who passed in January. The people mentioned were all members of the 1987 World Series Champion Minnesota Twins team, three of whom which still live in Minneapolis. Your quote about Garnett suggests you still are connected to the Minnesota sports scene, which would make you...

Dan Gladden, two time World Series Champion and one time Japan Series champion outfielder, and color commentator for Minnesota Twins baseball since 2000 (first with WCCO-AM, currently with the Twins Radio Network).

Do I win?!
Actually, Kirb"s funeral was in Wayzata before the public gathering at the dome. Reardon couldn"t make it and we joked with the cops that at least you didn"t have to worry about him stealing shit from cars. (Florida incident when he was off his meds, another joke that may fly over the heads of many) Hopefully it doesn"t fly over Schillsters (No pun intended) head. Costas came up in his limo for the afternoon. All in all it was a sad event honestly but it was cool seeing the elders.

And no, wrong on that one. I am too young to be him.

Although Jack Morris loves the freighthouse in Stillwater.

Anyway, back to the intelligence gathering for Schill"s MMORPG. I will vacate the thread.

TIMMAEE!

Edit: Oh. And I loved playing QB when tossing the ball to Garnett. Because I couldn"t throw for shit and all the guy had to do was raise his hand and the ball would fucking melt into it. And next time you ask him Curtie Kid, mention Cedar Lake Road in Minnetonka and someone who tagged a hot chick who was riding a bike by our game on his patio 5 hours later.

Caliane

Utnayan said:
And no, wrong on that one. I am too young to be him.
Name calling, name dropping and secret identities. haha. Professionalism at its finest.

Since you appear to be 12, yes. You are too young to be him.

Rayne_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
...what the hell just happened to this thread?
Curt apparently tried to put McQuaid on a pedastel, and called some peeps dorks. Ut got pissed about the McQuaid thing, and took the dork thing personally. Then Ut dropped some hints eluding to his secret rockstar identity, and is trying to drive Curt batshit crazy trying to figure out who he is.

Yeah. That about sums it up

Digits_foh

shitlord
This is the first time I"ve clicked on this thread in six months, and I find that half the posts in the last page have been made by Utnayan as he goes back and forth from self important forum nerd who played b-ball with Bruce Willis or something to "My friend wrote several books worth of posting material and I"m just playin around man deal with it >:3"

This forum is such a fucking parody of itself anymore.

Utnayan and his self-importance can DIAF. I was starting to have Khorum flashbacks.

Seriously, Ngruk and others take time out of their day to post here and discuss mechanics and other elements of MMO content and design. Even if you disagree, at least be less of a douchebag, and learn to take a joke.

The real reason Ut won"t reveal who is he is due to the embarrassment to him and those he"s affiliated with.

Yes, in general you were right about Vanguard, stop resting on your laurel and get over yourself. That point aside, when you post regarding your vendettas and generalizations, you sound like a spoiled, bitter eight year old.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
UnchainedAcolyte said:
Utnayan and his self-importance can DIAF. I was starting to have Khorum flashbacks.

Seriously, Ngruk and others take time out of their day to post here and discuss mechanics and other elements of MMO content and design. Even if you disagree, at least be less of a douchebag, and learn to take a joke.

The real reason Ut won"t reveal who is he is due to the embarrassment to him and those he"s affiliated with.

Yes, in general you were right about Vanguard, stop resting on your laurel and get over yourself. That point aside, when you post regarding your vendettas and generalizations, you sound like a spoiled, bitter eight year old.
In general? Christ I knew when Butler was banging another chick behind his wifes back before he rented the hotel room.

But I agree. I am a bitter, spoiled, and hung over, nerdie geeky brat.

But good god enough of the "Take time out of their day to post" shit. Who gives a rats ass. He"s promoting a product/company and knows where to go. And he doesn"t discuss shit, he solicits free ideas from people here who actually should be designing this shit instead of McQuaid.

Countdown to who he hired in 3...2...1...

Fog_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
And he doesn"t discuss shit, he solicits free ideas from people here who actually should be designing this shit instead of McQuaid.
You say that like it"s a bad thing. It sounds fantastic to me.

Utnayan said:
In general? Christ I knew when Butler was banging another chick behind his wifes back before he rented the hotel room.
I guess we can consider you on par with TMZ then?

Utnayan said:
But I agree. I am a bitter, spoiled, and hung over, nerdie geeky brat.
Who likes to troll threads until people are sick of your input. You"re a broken record.

Utnayan said:
But good god enough of the "Take time out of their day to post" shit. Who gives a rats ass. He"s promoting a product/company and knows where to go. And he doesn"t discuss shit, he solicits free ideas from people here who actually should be designing this shit instead of McQuaid.

Countdown to who he hired in 3...2...1...
If you really think everyone who discusses MMO components in this thread is stupid enough to just hand their ideas over, you"re in for a disappointment.

If you"re so self-confident, post your identity and your contact information. I know you won"t.